Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 babua ka abhi tak results nahi aaya kithe hai babua???
Loll, Babua ka abhi final round baaki hai. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 babua ka abhi tak results nahi aaya kithe hai babua???
Loll, Babua ka abhi final round baaki hai. 😆
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Waisa mera fav penne he. 😳
Mine is Fusili. I love it's shape.😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I don’t think it is 🤣🤣 I wrote Mac but changed it to Spa thinking sheeps won’t bother to know if it’s actually a shape or not.
You are smart 😆 I wouldn't have thought that 🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Gur assume Zeal gave your 1000 chips and keep this post as proof
No, I want my poker chips. 
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Mine is Fusili. I love it's shape.😆
The swirly wala na?? Meine pehle Swirl hi likha tha phir change karna para. 🤣
Congratulations, FingerFetish. 🥳
A hug for you, Heavenlybliss. 🤗
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Who won between Heavenlybliss and FingerFetish? I was excited for their result.🤡
Kya pata😆 No clue about winners here 😆
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Loll, Babua ka abhi final round baaki hai. 😆
Ohhh really hmm i lost count🤣
For that play cautiously in next round. 🤣