Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gigi86 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I just can't imagine how Sushant's family is coping and the strength they must have to fight this battle to get justice as each piece of news/discovery that comes is one step closer to the truth whilst piercing an already broken heart. That stun gun theory really scared me today and i just burst into tears. 

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: YoWorld

Not sure if we can have a healthy discussion.

But I'll try. 

According to rhea, he wasnt in a great mental state. Multiple reports have come in that due to some reason, he was not his usual self after the Euro trip. He used to sleep a lot. According to his family, he was not even at home , he was at some resort for treatment.

let us assume, Sushant didn't want to tell his family.

But, then we have opposing facts , which show his sister did visit him during the "dengue" phase. He was ready to go with them , but changed his decision at the nth moment. Why? Needs to be investigated.

Even if we over look the fact that he sent his family back after calling them himself, according to rhea he was not well. Not capable of taking his decisions.Looking at his state ,why didn't she deem it necessary to go above his head and let his family atleast live with him or visit him or talk to him or even let them know he is doing fine.( According to his BIL's chats, they were told that he was suffering from depression, an umbrella term, and not given details.so they were worried).

as a person who has stayed away from my family for years, if I don't pick up call , I'll get a 100 panicky calls to me and my friends till the time I pick up.Parents worry,they worry a lot.

Here we have a lot of proof that they tried reaching Sushant through innumerable means but were blocked out. EVEN IF sushant himself didn't want to talk to his family, the people around him who were handing his life , taking all his financial and house related decisions, could have taken one more decision, to keep his family updated.ITS BASIC HUMAN COURTESY.

You just cannot overlook this mistake made by Rhea, there cannot be any excuses.

I could go on.but I hope you get the point.

After Rhea left and his sister came to stay with him then what happened? They were so concerned for him but still left him alone. I still don’t blame them, no one should be blamed tbh. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lifeiscool

She was staying at bretagna heritage hotel, florence,italy. I cross checked her insta images. The view is from that hotel. Can someone see if they actually had that painting with them? That original painting is in the museum from a long time. Can they have duplicate one in hotels?

That horrible painting is surprisingly available in many online shopping portals, as I checked Wayfair is one of them. So yes, the hotel can have that too. But why a big hotel whose purpose is to entertain tourists, would keep such dark disturbing photo in their hotel that itself is a question mark. 

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

After Rhea left and his sister came to stay with him then what happened? They were so concerned for him but still left him alone. I still don’t blame them, no one should be blamed tbh. 

1) did she give the sister a full history and intensity of his alleged mental condition? Did she handover medical reports? Did she warn her to not leave him alone at any moment? 

2) when she took the decision of taking care of him without informing or taking help from his family, the onus is on her and her alone .

3) no one should be blamed if there is no foulplay.she is being blamed AFTER a FIR have been lodged against her.ofcourse , people can be objective and wait for the law to take its course.but if other proof comes in front of them, they are allowed to have opinions and take sides . ( Goes for both sides).

4) they were concerned for him because they weren't in touch.once thet got back in touch , thier worry would have reduced.

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: YoWorld

1) did she give the sister a full history and intensity of his alleged mental condition? Did she handover medical reports? Did she warn her to not leave him alone at any moment? 

2) when she took the decision of taking care of him without informing or taking help from his family, the onus is on her and her alone .

3) no one should be blamed if there is no foulplay.she is being blamed AFTER a FIR have been lodged against her.ofcourse , people can be objective and wait for the law to take its course.but if other proof comes in front of them, they are allowed to have opinions and take sides . ( Goes for both sides).

4) they were concerned for him because they weren't in touch.once thet got back in touch , thier worry would have reduced.

You’re asking questions no one knows the answers to, maybe she did? So you’re saying the family didn’t know anything but were whatsapp messaging police officers and coming to stay with him or telling him to come stay with him? His one sister was sharing messages with him from May this year and throughout actually and there’s pictures of him out with family at restaurants so I think the out of touch thing is exaggerated too. 

Even now people aren’t ready to believe the severity of his mental health issues, who’s fault is that? 

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

You’re asking questions no one knows the answers to, maybe she did? So you’re saying the family didn’t know anything but were whatsapp messaging police officers and coming to stay with him or telling him to come stay with him? His one sister was sharing messages with him from May this year and throughout actually and there’s pictures of him out with family at restaurants so I think the out of touch thing is exaggerated too. 

Even now people aren’t ready to believe the severity of his mental health issues, who’s fault is that? 

1) i am asking these questions because the answer to your question is dependent on these factors.Unless you know if rhea has done that, you cannot accuse the family of leaving him alone either.

Also, based on the family's statements till now, they didn't know of the detailed diagnosis shared by Rhea team.They have only mentioned "depression" every where. 

2) they were wapp messaging police officers because- 

They couldn't reach him directly 

They were hearing news about him stuck at a resort     for months without any contact , and not coming          back home.also about his money being spent by       Rhea and family.also the family mentions getting sos   calls from ssr himself.

They didn't know WHY and they suspected rhea of fooling him and manipulating him.

3) you can follow the time line and see when they were in touch and when they weren't.its been mentioned many times and confirmed by family and friends alike.No exaggeration.

4) if a family hasn't been touch with their fam member and suddenly a stranger to them or a person they dislike , comes up and says hey, your son is suffering from depression , would you believe that person ? You would need proof, spend time with your fam member, go to the doctor with him, to understand and grasp the situation. They have not been allowed to that, hence they are doubtful about it.

5) people were already taking the mental illness theory seriously in 10 mins of his death.its only after the various facts about foul play and rhea related stuff came out, people began doubting the suicide due to depression theory.

Anyways , I was feeling adventurous today.but that's all. I don't think I can change anyone's opinion.lets agree to disagree .