Poll
Your favourite Rajkumar Hirani film???
Personally-3 idiots and Lage raho Munna Bhai..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I loved Munna Bhai both parts.
But my favorite is 3 Idiots, all time. ❤️
3 Idiots and Munna Bhai MBBS
I like all..bt 3 idiots is❤️❤️
3 Idiot .
Munnabhai is “Heavily Inspired” from Patch Adams.
Every one of them except Sanju
Munna Bhai MBBS, it was simple humor mixed with emotions.
Munnabhai MBBS. The rest are cr*p according to me.
Overrated director.
Imo, he simplifies every topic he picks. He tries to eli5 each 'message', well I am not 5 and I wait the entire time of the movie for him to get to the point already.
Have watched most of his movies except sanju. Was not interested in the subject.
MBBS followed by 3 Idiots.
https://x.com/i/status/2056631264095141953
...
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/amp/news/bollywood/exclusive-rajkummar-rao-and-pratibha-ranta-to-headline-dharma-productions-fantasy-horror-vish
https://www.instagram.com/p/DU5iY8eEle9/?igsh=MTA4c2d5bWdydzM3NQ==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DUTEijjkiST/?igsh=MTJkdnVzamtwM3RqZA==
2