I hope he is reliable...kabhi kabhaar ek aadhi news toh sach hui hi hogi😒
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I hope he is reliable...kabhi kabhaar ek aadhi news toh sach hui hi hogi😒
Originally posted by: divaprincess
He is not reliable right?? Plz bol do ko aaj tak iski ek bhi news sach nhi hui..plz
🙄😟☹️
Originally posted by: divaprincess
I hope he is reliable...kabhi kabhaar ek aadhi news toh sach hui hi hogi😒
😱😬🙄
Originally posted by: divaprincess
He is not reliable right?? Plz bol do ko aaj tak iski ek bhi news sach nhi hui..plz
Only news I recall this Khabri giving that was reliable was I’m pretty sure he did inform about solo Sid MV (aka DKKA) and he somehow knew Sid stopped smoking... rest I dunno 😕 when he did his Q&A sessions it seemed like he was just recycling and jumbling bunch of news together
the one who retweeted the news always gives correct info
God I am so done with music videos ab aur nahi!!!
Originally posted by: Luvpari345
Who retweeted
That Dipesh! Something like that! Sid solo