Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
These 2, even with 2 grace points. 😆 Seriously unique.
UniqueSheep [4 points and 97 goals]
AlexiaWilson [3 points and 76 goals]

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
These 2, even with 2 grace points. 😆 Seriously unique.
UniqueSheep [4 points and 97 goals]
AlexiaWilson [3 points and 76 goals]

I wanted Grimmy in the final
Oh well looks like Pandit ji is gonna take away the cup as well as the league
Go pandit ji🥳
Hi dear. How's your pregnancy going on? Are you doing alright? I hope everything is fine. May God bless the baby 🤗
Edited to add: Hi again. I am so sorry. I quoted you by mistake. This was for someone else.
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I wanted Grimmy in the final
Oh well looks like Pandit ji is gonna take away the cup as well as the league
Go pandit ji🥳
Misthi will take the cup hopefully🥳
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Misthi will take the cup hopefully🥳
Why not pandit😡
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Why not pandit😡
She is already winning league so let Misthi take the cup
Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
Oh please, I know you are feeding off sheep mentality. Your choice is better than this.
Ofcourse. We had to channel the sheeps here.
IMO Best body in BW winner is Thug's fav. 🥳
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzcaA-rBmwK/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk5WUfzAcvR/
Disha has good body till her butt. But her hyper-extended knee and knock knee legs looks bad. 1 point deducted for posture.


DP's super long torso is unappealing. +1 point for not getting a boob job like Disha.

Disha has great body with zero personality 😆
I topped again
Booo yall for scaring me yesterday! 😛🤣

Your next ID should be Internet explorer.🤣 Everyone's left the party, whom are shooing away.
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbFpJO3D4hP/?igsh=MTRidWpsdjd2OTJhMw==
150