Hey,I like ur signature...i want to ask why did not u add FF in ur Signature as a jabra fan?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hey,I like ur signature...i want to ask why did not u add FF in ur Signature as a jabra fan?😆
Next time start a sheep tournament with 18+ R rated questions. Best ass, longest D, Best DD. 🤣
Originally posted by: 7YPBQLFPLAKZRGRT
My first choice was Shilpa but wnt with katty..
You ditched me?
Yeh kaisa behavior hai?
at least you didnt reply with a heart shattering No.
I is happy :)
When r we getting next round questions?
Originally posted by: LittleBeasty
Hey,I like ur signature...i want to ask why did not u add FF in ur Signature as a jabra fan?😆
Hey girl,
thanks! Sevenstreaks aka Sandy made them all!
Its Member Awards of CCD. Members voted, and who got the higher number of votes won. In jabra award, maroon was the one who got most votes, for the second place it was a tie between three person!😅 thug, exol n myself!
Even though am sick of sheep game .. I am still sad next round is last
why heart shattering emo?!😅🤣🤣
Kaun jaane wo dard jo Thug ka rude No sun ke milta hai
Even though am sick of sheep game .. I am still sad next round is last
Am happy its getting over. Need a break from sheep game. 😆
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbFpJO3D4hP/?igsh=MTRidWpsdjd2OTJhMw==
150