









Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica










Lagta hai sab groom ke taraf se 😂
Will make some engagement gifs soon
Lagta hai sab groom ke taraf se 😂
🤣
I still didn't understand whose side I am
So science ki taraf se is best 🤣
We can comment now right 😃
Awesome 👏
Beautiful thread Arshu ⭐️⭐️👏👏
Am from both side 😳....RiAnsh❤️
I didn't know we can comment 😃
Hayye it's so beautiful. Love the edits so far.
You used Ghungroo for Riansh❤️. But seriously no song suits them like immj song.
I'm from Ridz's side people. Someone has to support her. 😆
I didn't know we can comment.
Maggie beautifully u've made the thread...👏👏
Loved it...