Jai Ho 🥳
ARR ⭐️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Jai Ho 🥳
ARR ⭐️
I should have gone with jai ho😳
but why nobody chose desi answer for serial killer? even jai ho is not the best song
SPB sallu any day over SRK Sonu 😎
Still 1 point and it will remain 1
Yaha bhi deshbhakti 🥱
I wrote 1D than changed to Backstreet Boys thinking there will be more 90s kids than 2000s. 😆
because I didn't write that 😭 my mind was torn btwn titanic wala and the latest, jai ho tho didnt even come to mind 😭
1/4 I'm doing really bad in this round
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
1.4k