Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Man I am dumb, I didnt understand the thing she explained🤣
I think she means she'll just pretend we had one member who got the average goals. Like if the average goals are 7, then we'll get an extra 7 goals.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Man I am dumb, I didnt understand the thing she explained🤣
I think she means she'll just pretend we had one member who got the average goals. Like if the average goals are 7, then we'll get an extra 7 goals.
Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall
At least Shreya considered the disadvantage and will make up for it in the sheep round.
Aww 1 less member but glad Shreya will make it up for our team
Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall
I think she means she'll just pretend we had one member who got the average goals. Like if the average goals are 7, then we'll get an extra 7 goals.
ok thanks🤗
we'll need to confirm it😊
Maybe she has told this to Prefects. Shy did you get any clarification? If not, let's ask.
Hi team. What's going on?
Sorry I was having dinner
Originally posted by: Minionite
Just to clarify on my note above with an example.
Imagine that Hufflepuffs get an average of 6.5 goals and the 75 (yes you read that right 75) members get an average of 7 goals. Then a phantom 76th member will get 7 points for Hufflepuff team. These points will be added to their total sheep score and then their House points so that they have no disadvantage.
She clarified. Thank you for the consideration Shreya.
I'll be having my lunch soon. 😂
We got our final teams. We have one less member but Shreya has considered the disadvantage for us already.
But we will have disadvantage in other rounds too🤔
Hi, not much we are one member short
I was busy with meetings so missed everything
But we will have disadvantage in other rounds too🤔
It's okay. We can make up for that. We will all work extra hard and prove ourselves. It would be so good if we win even with 1 less member.