no.I don't know anything about HP.not sure I should sign up or notOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hi Silpa, did u sign up for HP game?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
no.I don't know anything about HP.not sure I should sign up or notOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hi Silpa, did u sign up for HP game?
Originally posted by: R5DPS44FCOQJFGZS
Hey, u got 8 or 9 in last round no? Kuch bhi 😆
Before that I got 2 and 4 , so you can never predict my accomplishments🤣, I am at 42nd place in the league by my outstanding performance
I’m getting FOMO here. Why is golden poop getting my share of love and affection? You loved me first 🥺
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
No. I told you I am not cute. The combination of my DP, GIFs and Emoji results in that illusion of me being cute. 😆
You are the Preity Zinta of BW 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I’m getting FOMO here. Why is golden poop getting my share of love and affection? You loved me first 🥺
Join up the hairy puttar show..😆 I dont wana get bored. U r my entertainment capsule ❤️
should I sign up then😆
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
should I sign up then😆
Come on ,it in global announcement, half participants will be like us only 🤗
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
should I sign up then😆
Yes, yes do..lets crowd that area with BWFians 😆
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
no.I don't know anything about HP.not sure I should sign up or not
Even I have 0 knowledge but I signed up. You should too.😊
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9