I knew soccer Tuesday would win ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I knew soccer Tuesday would win ❤️
Cheers for The Father

2 out of 5.

He is father of philosophy.
This answers was obvious 😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Same my dear oppo
You are still ahead naa? I've got 2 out of 5 so far. I failed. Soulmate where are you? Are you doing better? I want to come back to you. 😥
Yayyiee Socrates dadaji jeet gaye
![]()
Aristotle disappointed me 😒I knew Socrates will not disappoint me😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I changed my Socrates answer to Plato last minute 🥺 Now Socrates is rolling in his grave
He is giving u badduas from grave 😆
