Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What about Senior?🥺Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall
We are made for each other then. I beat my last opponent by 11 goals. We both had 3 points. 😅
didn't you see that box,i mean that placeholder
I got it 
Will come!😳🤗

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
What about Senior?🥺
Senior and I had only one time. I'm matching others more. 😂
WD though I love both the songs but you know diamond has a total internal reflection
question toh same yahi hai 😛
Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall
We are made for each other then. I beat my last opponent by 11 goals. We both had 3 points. 😅
Yayyyyy....
We both are similar😆
![]()
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9