Are you crazy?
Agar aapko kuch hojaata... I would have gone crazy!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Are you crazy?
Agar aapko kuch hojaata... I would have gone crazy!
Agar aap itni badtameez hai, toh mujhe aap itni achhi kyun lagti hain? Seriously Miss Farooqui, maine aapse zyada wierd ladki kabhi nahi dekhi. To phir aap mein itni kashish kyun hai? Jab aap mujhe itni napasand hai, toh mere khwaabon pe aapke saaye kyun hain? Kyun meri tanhaaiyon mein khalal dalti hain aap? Kyun mere andhero mein roshni bankar aati hain?
nahi...vo sirf meri ammi ko lagta hai. (Bechari dialogue) 🤣
Agar koi bhi cheez poore dil se ki jaaye ... toh uska nateeja hamesha khoobsurat hi hota hai
Hate is a very strong and heavy emotion, probably as strong as love. I don't think I can live with hatred. If something bad happens, you feel bad about it; you forgive and move on. There's no hatred.
There was a scene in 'Qubool Hai' where Asad shoots his father. After shooting for it, I was drained completely. At times, my character's mood gets very depressing. Post shoot, it takes a good half hour to get out of character, to leave Asad behind.
I want to play someone really dark, like a real bad guy on screen. But I am sure I won't be able to do so because my fans will not let me do it. They are aggressive. My image is such that no one will allow me to do a negative character.
🤣
I feel a lot of love for Bipasha ☺️
Allah kare aapko koi esa ladka mile jo apko tehzeeb ki ehmiyat sikhaye, apke par kaate aur apka dimaag seedha kare.

Actually mein khud ko express karne mein...itna acha nahin hoon. Shayad iss liye itne choti si baat tumse keh nahin pa raha hoon. Lekin I wish, I wish mein tumse keh pata ke mein nahin chahta ke tum jao. Kaash...kaash mein keh pata... Ruk jao...please. Mat jao Zoya 😭😭