Although I'm much unsure how often I'll be able to visit the forum once the lockdown is lifted😭
Same pinch!
Once normal life starts I won't be this active😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Although I'm much unsure how often I'll be able to visit the forum once the lockdown is lifted😭
Same pinch!
Once normal life starts I won't be this active😭
I know Jhanvi and Tunes. Has Shamz visited the forum before?🤔 I think I may have missed on it then.
Shamz was in the beginning... She played GIF GIF game with me and mod Minionite aka Shreya here, on the very first day of the opening of the forum... Then disappeared after a month🥺
Yeah my visits will be limited during June since I'll be moving so I'll be busy with packing. Then, during the summer, I'll be spending time with my family before I go to Med school in August and then you guys will rarely see me here 😭
Oh no😭 Guess we should relish all the moments we're getting our way then. Time flies and flies😭
I know Jhanvi and Tunes. Has Shamz visited the forum before?🤔 I think I may have missed on it then.
Shamz has a sticky topic I guess
I want to eat Gola 😭 💔
Well hopefully we'll have new members join in when the show starts again! But I hope our lockdown crew still remains together! Tbh I would not have made it through these boring months without you guys.
Oh no😭 Guess we should relish all the moments we're getting our way then. Time flies and flies😭
Yes I agree.
Let's not worry about the future!
Where did Isa and Meena go?
Friendship is the primary necessity.....Thanks to googleji......for translation
Well hopefully we'll have new members join in when the show starts again! But I hope our lockdown crew still remains together! Tbh I would not have made it through these boring months without you guys.
@bold 10000000% true.