Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: prathyu2695

Shagun is awesomeeeeπŸ‘.. Aleee waiting for nxttt.... Want to see how talli ishita will beπŸ˜ƒ

Updating in while

harshiidiv thumbnail

Originally posted by: suwathi78

Update

Update 

Update 

Update 

Update 

Soon

Going to update specially  for u..

harshiidiv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishra2015

Beautiful update

Update soon

Thank u

harshiidiv thumbnail

Shot 27

This update is specially dedicated my two sweet readers "suwati78 & sanjana_nanda"..

Happy Navratri to allπŸ™

Raman - thank u so much yaar if u was not there pta nahi kya hota..

Shagun - bas kar yaar between us no thank u shank u & how can leave those who trying to do wrong with my bff & his loved ones..she said with a smile & went from there leaving ishra alone 

Raman again called ishita "angel come out baba" but she didn't agreed when something strikes in his mind 

Raman : ahhh cockroach ..he said loudly making ishita come out in fear & she climb up on bed

Ishita : where is cockroack? Please bhagao use please ..saying closed her eyes while raman smiles seeing his plan works 

Raman : u sit here , i will throw him out..saying he went to bring lemon water for her ..when he came back ishita was not there so he called her but did not get any response when heard some sound from bathroom so he went inside & found her sitting in bath tub

Raman - angel what are you doing? Come out..

Ishita- can't u see Raman I'm riding bike..boo boo saying she mimicked bike's voice making him laugh at her cute anticsπŸ˜‚..

Raman : ohh so its ur bike.(.she nodded ) but u don't know driving na come out warna accident will happen..she made cute pout then ask him to give her hand which he did & she pulled him too

Raman ; what's this angel? 

Ishita: arey buddhu (stupid) i don't know driving na so if i keep driving accident will happen so me & my bike will get injured na but as u know driving so no worries as i know you will not let anything happen too me..he smiles seeing her trust on him that he will never let anything to hurt her & for her happiness he too started behaving like her 

After sometime ishita said "Raman stop the bike i'm hungry please bring something for me" 

Raman : ok but first u come with me ..saying he tries to make her out but she opened her hands like a baby which brings smiles on his face & he picked her in his arms then brought her to room & carefully make her sit on bed

Raman : u sit here ok i'm just coming in few mins..she nodded while he went out of room to bring some food 

Iyer house

iyers reached home mihika was still humming that song when appa said "Today, your daughter made us embarrassed in front of everyone it's all bcoz of u madhu as you had not given her so much freedom"

Amma gets angry "stop it vishwa u always just behind my mihku ,can't u see she is not well i'm sure someone has done this intentionally with her"saying she take her inside her room & sprinkle water on her face but she was still faint

Amma : i will not forgive anyone for your condition mihku..she said angrily

Other side Mihir & divya was talking on phone

Mihir : bhabhi is fine naa?

Divya  : i don't know as when i was with her she was behaving so weird that's when jiju came so me & shagun left them alone..

Mihir : When raman bhai is there not to fear..

Divya : ya u r right, that's why i'm relaxed ..

Mihir : Btw u have to agree that shagun is such a nice girl & smart too..he said teasing her as he know how much she hates hearing shagun's praising from him

Divya makes annoying face " ha ha only ur shagun is nice & SMART girl" she stretched the word smart more to showing her irritation while he chuckles sensing this "Oh madam she is not my shagun"

Divya : I don't wanna talk to u bye..saying she hung the call before he speaks something

Bhalla house

when suddenly it starts raining & ishita runs towards outside ,raman saw her & runs behind her to catch ..

He stopped seeing the view outside, ishita was standing in middle on road  She was getting drenched in the rain uncared and unaware of her surroundings. She opened her arms wide welcoming the rain drops, letting them kiss her satin skin while her dress was now glued to her skin ,Accentuating and highlighting those curves she had hidden from the world since ages,Raman was lost seeing her like this his trance broken hearing her voice

Idhar chali main udhar chali

Jaane kaha main kidhar chali

She swayed in beats while he trying to safeguard her while she hold his hand

Idhar chali main udhar chali

Jaane kaha main kidhar chali

suddenly she lost the balance & both fell on ground ,she made sad pout making him laugh ,he stands & picked her in arms while she kept singing & encircled her hands around his neck

Arrey phisal gayi le

Tere sang ho chali

Nazar ye kiski hamen lagi

Ke chalte chalte phisal gaye

She was trying to get off from his arms while he nodded in no & keep walking now he starts singing 

Hansi hansi mein ye kiya

Huaa ham badal gaye

Nazar ye kiski hamen lagi

Ke chalte chalte phisal gaye

Hansi hansi mein ye kiya

Huaa ham badal gaye

Kyun badal gaye ham badal ga

He pecked her forhead & she cupped his face singing

Tum itne bhole ho kis liye (she asked narrowing eyes)

Raman 

Tum itni achhi ho is liye

Ishita .

Kyun achhi hoon ye bataao

Tum

Raman winks singing

kyun bataau main

Whike ishita said cutely

Kuch btao naaaa

Raman was in aww

Kyun bataau main..

Both share a beautiful eyelock raman cupped her face while she closed her eyes ..

That's all for now hope u all liked it so press like button do comments also..

Love

Harshita

Ps : Stay safe guys & stay home..

Edited by harshiidiv - 4 years ago
srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the PM!!! Undoubtedly, the best story of yours, I have ever read... It’s so refreshing to read this after such a hiatus...  Ishita in the story has all my sympathies for the treatment inflicted on her by her foster mother and step sister... And Raman is truly a Knight in the Shining Armour πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Coming to the update, a tipsy Mihika comes up with a raunchy and luscious performance that doesn’t go well with Bhallas or the guests..Moreover, Toshiji is miffed with this unexplored  dimension of Mihika πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Though Mrs Iyer being the mother she is, unabashedly vouches for her daughter..

Though, Mr Iyer seeks apologies, Raman refuses the need for the same in a subtle way.. Elsewhere, Ishita goes missing and Shagun being the benefactor of IshRa tries to manage things but gets caught by Raman.. Yet again, the evil mother and daughter duo plots against Ishita and makes her consume alcohol so that the marriage could be abrogated but Shagun saves the day in nick of time and turn the tables upside down for Mihika 😝😝

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Part 27

Drunk Ishita is a cutie...glad Raman was there to handle her...

Mihika ka plan usipe bhaari pad gya...

Loved how Mihir teases her...LOL...sari GFs jealous types hoti hai...

Loved their dance

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy 

Cute too 

Thanks for Pm 

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Harshu...

Thanks for the update and the PM...