Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Ran over the wet floor and slipped
Ya they are adorable
They will show us
😲 is she alright now?
Yeah, alright. Thanks a lot🤗
IDK
I am toh literally angry right now at her carelessness
Sorry... I am okay now...
Thanks to all of your wishes, the ointments and the chocolates and soups...😁
UffOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Sorry... I am okay now...
Thanks to all of your wishes, the ointments and the chocolates and soups...😁
Chalo now you are better
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
The household help was moping the floor... And it was wet. I ran to and fell on the wet floor of the dinning room.
Tu bhi na kyun baaga?? Aram se nahi ja sakti tu ?
Hai all!
@Mishti are you hurt baby? 😲