Thanks Behen🤗Originally posted by: Frosty_Moon
Congratulations Alexia 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks Behen🤗Originally posted by: Frosty_Moon
Congratulations Alexia 🥳
Thanks A lot🤗Originally posted by: Nandini25
Congratulations Alexia
I will be the one I was... The annoying younger sister...😎
What?Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I will be the one I was... The annoying younger sister...😎
I will annoy you a lot with Permission for this, permission for that... Blah blah blah...😎
Kya Permission baaki hai behen?Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I will annoy you a lot with Permission for this, permission for that... Blah blah blah...😎
I still havent got the controls yaar
I think it will take time
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Kya Permission baaki hai behen?
I still havent got the controls yaar
I think it will take time
You will get to know soon ....😎
Congratulations and celebration 🥳
Mein tumme pareshan nahi karunga 😉
Bata de bata deOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
You will get to know soon ....😎
Joke achha hai