ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

After a long time, I saw the real Pari emerge. Glad to see Neha and Pari interaction. If only for a few minutes I got to see these two friends just be with each other (before inevitable Yogi discussion). It was nice to see someone come for Pari who has always cared for her since the beginning, and has never backstabbed her. Don't give a cr*p about the rest of the episode. Seeing her today, I'm convinced that staying away from the Shrivastavs is the best for her. Maybe she wasn't quite happy, but she was the closest to normal, positive, most mentally healthy Pari I've seen in a while (with that touch of sarcastic wit I've missed so much). It was so good seeing her back at a hospital. I was worried for her career, lol. I know this is just a little bit of light before writer thrusts her back into the darkness, but I was right. Pari doesn't need the toxic Shrivastavs, she doesn't need a forced marriage, she just needs time to rediscover herself. I know it's silly, but as someone who's struggled with mental health issues, it was important to me to see Pari out of her abusive situation.