Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This looks underwhelming for all the hype
For this universe to work Rohit needs to get a Khan
Wow this looks much better than I expected ..There is much more excitement in the plot rather than being just another routine masala cop fare .
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
This looks underwhelming for all the hype
For this universe to work Rohit needs to get a Khan
same old bomb blasts investigation some religious dialogues to please the masters
the paid critics were lauding the trailer as if its something original
😆
Wow this looks much better than I expected ..There is much more excitement in the plot rather than being just another routine masala cop fare .
how much were you paid?
hahaha zero ..I like these kinda movies with terrorism as a backdrop ..
hahaha zero ..I like these kinda movies with terrorism as a backdrop ..
This is remake of which South movie? Any idea?
How much Katrina is there in the trailer? I will watch based on that 😆 .
Wow, Katrina has a huge role doesn’t she 🤔
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
How much Katrina is there in the trailer? I will watch based on that 😆 .
Same pinch 🤣
https://youtu.be/CERXtMC3zwM?si=ZnpI6iu0aDsbhshj
Jennifer Winget’s wedding videos leaked Congratulations Jennifer Her team is going to release wedding pictures in a few days...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ramayanas-leaked-clip-is-real-bad-vfx-in-ranbir-kapoors-intro-was-deliberate-questions-answered_235217
...
https://x.com/alwaysbollywood/status/2043141858541674976?s=46 https://x.com/cinemaniaindia/status/2043028621145657731?s=46
4