Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
when will same sex marriage be legal in India?
I mean in terms of movement, anything going on??
No
We don't need more degeneracy in our culture.
I wasn't able to make any calls today. I had previously removed all permission from settings to Mr.G. do no evil ever. And it was working fine until today.
Had to give forced permission to all access to my phone to make calls.
Originally posted by: Trashmouth
Marriage itself should be abolished. You don't need to do motherf*cking idiotic rituals to live together.
Sahi kaha, it would have sounded better with right words and made more impact. Anyhow, I too believe that getting married should be a personal choice rather than a forced custom. Itni umar ho gyi, abhi tak shadi nahi hui sounds really annoying.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k