zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Warning- Mature content ahead. Strictly 16+

I know koi warning nahi padhega. so enjoy.🤣🤣🤣

Warning se mat likho 🤣

Phir zyada tempt karega🤣

After some time the reception ended and most of the guest started to leave. Neil said goodbye to his relatives and friends as all of them were leaving in the night only. Neil’s mausaji apologized to him for his wife Shalini’s behavior and  Neil just hugged him in return accepting his apology. Soon it all ended and only family members left in the house. Biji asked Preet to take Mini for rest in her room upstairs. “Kya yaar Biji ab kya hai ab to becharo ko ek room mein rehne do” said Preet not believing Biji still torturing the poor souls. “Arre bewkoof ladki maine Mini se pehle hi puchh liya tha ki kaun se room ko decorate karwana hai aaj ke liye and she said her room so maine pehle hi Neil ka samaan waha shift karwa diya tha.” Replied Biji chiding Preet.

Mr and Mrs Oberoi ☺️

Preet took Mini in her room which was beautifully decorated with red roses and white jasmine flowers spreading their divine fragrance. On the bed there was huge heart made of flowers petals. Mini blushed looking at it as she entered there with Preet. “Till now this room was the witness of our gossips and innumerous moments of our sweet and sour friendship but from now on this is Mr. and Mrs.Oberoi’s bedroom and will witness beautiful moments of their love” said Preet dreamily making Mini smile at her filmy friend. “So Mini, are you nervous? Are you getting goosebumps?” teased Preet. “Shut up Preet kaure” said Mini while she blushed. “Arre ab sharmane se kaam thode hi na chalega aaj to besharam hone ka time hai” Preet was in no mood of leaving Mini so soon. “Preet kaure jab teri shadi hogi na tab bataungi tujhe…dekhna kaisa tease karti hoon tujhe” replied Mini while hitting Preet playfully. Preet was about to say something further when Neil came there. He cleared his throat to gain their attention. Both Mini and Preet looked at him. “Arre Neil tum waha kyu khade ho? Andar aao ab to ye tumhara hi room hai ab to mujhe permission leni padegi andar aane se pehle.”Preet teased Neil. “Bilkul sahi kaha tumne Preet. Aage se aane se pehle knock karna…wo kya hai na mujhe bilkul pasand nahi jab main apni wife ke sath hoon to koi mujhe disturb kare.” Neil teased back. Preet gaped at him not expecting such reply she quickly whispered in Mini’s ears, “Tera banda to bada hi tez hai yaar…Meri taraf se goodluck. I think tujhe jarurat padne wali hai aaj.” Mini glared at her in reply. Finally Preet wished them goodnight and left from there all the way giggling.

Sharif Neil 🤣

Abh form mein aa raha hai🤣

Neil closed the door of the room and Mini’s heartbeat became faster. She clutched her dress in nervousness. She remembered their night at Mickey’s farm house and how they have stopped at right time but now there is no need of stopping themselves. She was lost in her thoughts when Neil came and hugged her from behind. Mini closed her eyes to gain some control on her senses which went wild at his one touch. He kissed at her bare shoulder and whispered in her ears, “I had just whished for some moonlight to grace my dark life but God gave me the moon itself.” Mini smiled listening to his words. She turned towards him, “Mr.Neil Oberoi, trying to be romantic? I never knew this side of yours.” Said Mini as she encircled her arms around his neck. “Well it was always there but was exclusively reserved for Mrs. Mini Neil Oberoi.” Replied Neil looking in Mini’s eyes. They were lost in each other’s eyes for few seconds then slowly Neil began to lean down to kiss her when she stopped him. “Let me change first, this dress is so uncomfortable” said Mini. “Then let me help you to get out of it” Neil replied in his sexy voice. Mini blushed at what he said but moved away from him, “No thanks I can do that myself. I’ll just come in a minute.” Mini said and went to bathroom for changing. Neil smiled and asked her to come soon. He also decided to change his dress meanwhile. He wore comfortable T shirt and payjamas. Mini also came wearing her usual night dress. She came towards him hesitantly while he pulled her into his arms with a jerk. He started nuzzling at her neck and Mini closed her eyes savoring his touch. He was about to kiss her when they heard someone was banging their door continuously.

☺️☺️ 

They both looked at the door thinking who it could be. Neil went to open the door and Arya barged in their room followed by Biji. “Veer Balika, look Biji is not listening to me. She was stopping me from coming here” complained Arya to VeerBalika. “I am sorry, main ise kab se rokne ki koshish kar rahi hoon par ye kuch samajhne ko taiyar hi nahi hai” said Biji looking apologetically at Mini and Neil. “What happened chhutanki? why are you troubling Biji?” asked Mini. “I heard when Biji and Naeem bi were talking that now you and Neil will sleep here together so they wanted to decorate this room.” Said Arya innocently. Both Mini and Neil looked embarrassedly at Biji while she also gave them helpless look. Arya continued further, “Its so great na that my Veer Balika and Genie will sleep in one room now so I also came in to sleep here. Now we all three will sleep together.” Arya declared. Both Neil and Mini looked at each other helplessly. Biji tried to save the situation, “Arya this room is not big enough for three people. You can come to my room.” “No way Biji, I will sleep with my Veer Balika and Genie only.” Arya said adamantly. “Arya zid nahi karte, tum phir kisi din so jana yaha aaj chalo yaha se beta” Biji again tried to persuade her but Arya didn’t budge. At last Neil asked Biji to go back and leave Arya with them. Biji again looked at them apologetically and went back having no other option. Neil closed the door and lifted Arya in his arms, “Hmm to chhoti madam aaj hamare sath soyengi” he asked. “Yes tum dono ke beech mein” declared Arya happily. Neil placed her on the bed and both he and Mini joined her on the bed from either side of bed. Mini told her stories while Neil caressed her forehead until she slept. Mini mouthed sorry to Neil silently while he tilted his head saying ‘its ok I understand’ Both of them also slept putting their hand protectively over Arya’s tummy.

Bechare🤣

Anjali ...time itne cute se lika hai ki Arya par gussa b nahi aa raha hua muhje 

Cute sa

Fun sa scene 

Haye MiNeil

Mini got up early in the morning. She woke up Arya and readied her for school all the while Arya kept protesting that she want to take off from school and wanna spent time with them. After sending her off to school Mini came back in her room and saw Neil sleeping peacefully like a child. She came and sat near him and caressed his forehead as she said good morning to him. He didn’t wake up.Mini tried again but he didn’t budge. She stood up in frustration blabbering, “Somethings just not going to change ever. Neil pehle bhi kumbhkaran hi tha aaj bhi hai” she was about to go when he held her hand and pulled her to bed over him. “Subah subah meri tareef ho rahi thi.” He asked smiling at her. “So you were awake” Mini hit him playfully on his chest. 

smiley37 lady machar wala scene yaad aagaya 

Muhje iss type ke scene phir se chahiye 

Dono MiNeil actually sleeping matter mein same hai🤣

Dono ko apne neend se bada pyaara hai🤣

“Yes I woke up the moment my beautiful wife touched me” Neil said while he started to rub his nose suggestively on her neck. Mini blushed and tried to stop him, “Leave me Neil what are you doing? Somebody will come” “Arya went to school. All the other must be busy in daily routine. we are alone in our room. Who is going to interrupt us now?” answered Neil as he now started to feel her up while Mini started giggling feeling ticklish. He rolled her over and came on top of her. Mini gasped at sudden change of her position. “Neil, what are you doing just stop its morning time” said Mini and made futile attempts to stop him. “What I am doing?...Well I am doing what any poor man would do first thing in the morning if he hadn’t had his first night.” Replied Neil as he started to place kisses on Mini’s face, eyes and cheeks. Before she could open her mouth further in fake protest he took her lips in his. As he deepen the kiss Mini forgot her protest and gripped his hairs in her hands. She pulled him further towards her. He straightened himself and started unbuttoning her night dress when again 

Thud !!☺️☺️

someone knocked their door. He growled in frustration, “kya dushmani hai is ghar ke logo ko mujhse?” while Mini started laughing hard. 

🤣🤣 imagine karli 🤣🤣

She quickly buttoned up her night shirt again and went to open the door to find house maid Sweety there. Sweety looked at Mini and blushed looking at her disheveled hairs and said hesitantly, “Mini di, wo Biji ne kaha hai ki aap dono jaldi taiyar hokar neeche aa jao unhone aap dono ke liye aaj puja rakhwai hai ghar pe.”  “Ok we will come soon.” Mini replied and gestured Neil to go to bathroom and get ready. Neil looked at her totally irritated with the interruption but  went to freshen up.

Well written

Mannerisms sab

Both Mini and Neil have taken 2-3 days off from restaurant. All days passed by and they were busy in one or other thing. Sometimes they were supposed to complete some ritual or they were invited over lunch or dinner at someone’s house. And its been three nights now Arya had been sleeping with them in their room.Though they desperately wanted to be alone but didn’t have a heart to say no to Arya. Their wedding photos have come so all family members were looking at the album. Preet was also sitting with Mini looking at the photos. Mini noticed how photogenic Neil was. She made a mental note of capturing him with her camera one day. Preet bring her out of her thoughts when she started teasing her again, “So ab tak kya score hua tumhara?” “Score chhod yaar yaha to ab tak account hi nahi khula” 

🤣🤣 Mini ki baatien 

Mini said as she couldn’t hide her disappointment. Preet was shocked to hear this. she asked the reason and Mini told her how busy they were during these days at the day time and how Arya is sleeping with them at nights. Preet laughed at her condition but then she genuinely felt bad for her. She suddenly remembered that some of the families from colony are going for short tour of two days to some famous Gurudwara. Preet got an idea and decided to help her friend. She went to sit near Biji and told her about the yatra and convinced her that she should also come along with dadu to pray for Mini’s happiness. Preet knew Biji will agree as she was very fond of such yatras. She convinced her that it will be good if they also take Arya with them as there will be many children of Arya’s age in that group. Biji agreed but Arya didn’t want to go leaving her Veer Balika and Genie alone but Biji convinced her saying that she will visit new exciting places and can eat whatever she wants. Preet told about her brilliant plan to Mini and first Mini couldn’t believe but later she sincerely thanked Preet for this.

🤣 issi liye muhje preeth kabhi kabhi acchi lagti hai 

Biji, Dadaji and Arya were supposed to leave in the afternoon. Mini didn’t tell Neil anything as she wanted to give him surprise. She let him go to the restaurant alone and herself made an excuse saying she is not feeling well. In the afternoon Biji and Dadaji left with Arya and Mini went to see them off then she came back home and gave two days off to house maid Sweety so that no one will disturb them in these two days. She decided to decorate house with aromatic candles and lights to set the mood. Neil returned in the evening and Mini welcomed him at the door. He came inside and looked around the house, “Wow, who did this decoration and why? Seems like nobody else is in the house. Where is everyone?”he asked looking at the beautiful decoration. “There is no one except us in the house. All of them are gone for two days on yatra.” Said Mini smiling mischievously at him. 

“What!!! Everyone is gone including Arya?” he asked he couldn’t content his excitement. Mini just nodded in yes while trying to control his laughter. “Means we have the whole house to ourself for complete two days” he asked again as it was difficult to believe. “Did I say it in French. Yes you idiot we are alone for two days” Mini said keeping her hands on her waist irritated at him now. “Sorry,…I am so happy..I couldn’t believe it so…”said Neil sheepishly. “God! Finally we are alone. Why are we wasting our time here. Lets go” he said further

Neil🤣

and lifted Mini in his arms. He carried her to their bedroom while she struggled to free herself. “Hey put me down” she said in protest. “I will…but only on the bed” said Neil teasing her. He put her down on the bed and was about to climb on top of her when she stopped him, “Now what?” he asked. 

Poor Neil 🤣

“Maine tumhare liye itna kuch kiya aur tum bas restaurant se wapas laute ho aur shuru ho gaye....atleast go and take a shower” said Mini admonishing him for his overenthusiastic behavior. Now that she was assured that no one is going to disturb them she wanted to do it in a special and romantic way. She pushed him into the bathroom despite of his protest.

Sahi hai mini 🤣

Mini changed her dress and put on the music to make the atmosphere more romantic. Neil took his shower and he was about to wipe his body when he remembered their night at farm house and how Mini was ogling at his bare wet upper body. He left his body wet and wore white payjama pants and white shirt and left its buttons open to show off his chest and sexy abs. He came out and searched for Mini. He found her standing at the door covering herself with sheet. He called her. Mini turned around and caught her breath when she looked at him, wet body and open buttons of shirt, he did know how to seduce her but today she is no mood to lose. She removed the sheet she was using to cover herself with. Neil’s heart stopped beating seeing the sight before him. Standing before him was no longer shy and timid Mini but a sexy seductress wearing a light pink color baby doll nighty. The moment he looked at her all blood in his body started to flow south and to add to the effect song started playing-

☺️☺️☺️

Aaaa.. Aaa...Aaaa
Labon Ko Labon Pe Sajao
Kya Ho Tum Mujhe Ab Batao –2
Todh Do Khud Ko Tum
Banhon Mein Meri
Banhon Mein Meri
Banhon Mein Meri
Banhon Mein –2
Aaaaa.. Aaa..

Neil moved towards her as if enchanted with her charm. Doesn’t matter how confident she felt a moment ago but seeing him walking towards herself with desires burning in his eyes she felt shy and turned around. Neil closed the distance between them and again turned her towards him. He made her look into his eyes. She looked at his magnetic black eyes with her soulful brown ones and found herself drowning in the passion. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead, eyes, cheeks. She gripped his hairs while she waited with her eyes close for him to take her lips in his and soon her wait was over when he gave her most passionate kiss he ever had. Neil pushed her backwards and pinned her to the nearby wall without breaking the kiss. He started feeling up body and his manly touches made Mini out of breath. But he kept kissing her hungrily nibbling and biting her lips. Mini couldn’t take the pleasure he was giving her and felt as if her legs have turned into jelly and she will collapse any moment. Neil sensed it and caught her one leg. He put her one leg up on to his waist and leaned himself more on her body now there was no space between them even for air to pass.

Tere Ehsaasson Mein Bheege Lamhato Mein
Mujhko Dooba Tishnagi Si Hain
Teri Adao Se Dilkash Khatao Se
In Lamho Mein Zindagi Si Hai
Haya Ko Zara Bhool Jao
Mere Hi Tarah Pesh Aao
Ko Bhi Do Khud Ko Tum
Raaton Mein Meri
Raaton Mein Meri
Raaton Mein Meri
Raaton Mein
Aaaa, Aaa..
Labon Ko Labon Pe Sajao
Kya Ho Tum Mujhe Abb Batao –2

Neil continued to shower her with his passionate kisses on her neck, shoulders and exposed chest area. He then carried her and placed her on the bed while he came on top of her. Neil kissed her on the sensitive spot of her neck and Mini moaned his name. Neil bit her earlobe then very sexily pushed the one strap of her nighty down with his teeth making her giggle. Mini caressed his well built upper torso and back driving him further crazy. She pushed him and straightened herself. She removed his shirt completely and kissed him while feeling him up. She placed wet kisses on all over his chest. Neil growled in passion and caught the hem of her nighty. She put her hands up understanding his intentions and he removed her nighty pulling it in one swift motion. He looked at her. She was the most desirable and innocent beauty at the same time. Neil pushed her again on bed and he nuzzled and sucked on her neck with the intention of giving her lovebite again. She liked it but guessing his intentions she tried to push him but he was too strong for her. He pinned her both hands above her head with his one hand and with other gripped her waist as he continued his sweet torture on her till she moaned his name again and again. It was a sheer music to his ears. Neil then shifted his attention to her womanly assets. He caressed them and kissed them  as if worshipping her body and placed open mouth kisses all along the exposed area of her throat, neck, cleavage while his one hand began caressing her thighs. This sent Mini into ecstasy...in all together different world where only Neil and their love was ultimate reality. Nothing mattered anymore.

Tere Zajbaaton Mein Mehki Se Saason Mein
Yeh Jo Mehek Sandali Se Hai
Dil Ki Panahon Mein Bekhri Se Aahon Mein
Sone Ki Khwasish Jagi Si Hai
Chehre Se Chehra Chupao
Sene Ki Dhadkan Suno
Dekhlo Khud Ko Tum
Annkhon Mein Meri
Annkhon Mein Meri
Annkhon Mein Meri
Annkhon Mein
Aaaa..Aaa..
Labon Ko Labon Pe Sajao
Kya Ho Tum Mujhe Abb Batao

Neil slipped his one hand between her thighs and Mini groaned with never felt touch. Neil touching her in a most intimate manner possible sent her into a frenzy. Neil then came down on her while trailing his kisses on her stomach and thighs. He finally kissed her core and Mini squeaked in pleasure unable to control anymore. He gave his undivided attention to her core for few minutes as he introduced her to world of raw carnal delight. He got up as he needed to get out of his remaining clothes. He looked at Mini to ask whether she would like to do it for him. Mini tried to help him hesitantly but then blushed and looked away. He himself got out of his remaining clothes exposing himself completely. Mini shyly looked at him. Standing before him was her Greek God like husband in full glory of his manly beauty. Neil once again went on to worship Mini’s delectable body by placing open mouth kisses on her womanly assets. As their bodies touched each other without the barrier of clothes Mini went mad with desires and need. She felt that she needed something…but what she didn’t know then she growled in frustration as she came to figure out the answer, “I want you Neil….Make me yours….I need you.” Neil understood her urgency and instructed her, “Hold me tight”. She did what he asked her and flinched in pain as she felt him entering her. Neil sensed how tensed her body has became so he kissed her once again on her sensitive spot to divert her attention. She began relaxing again and he kept pushing his way inside her. He gave her some time to become accustomed to him and then took her to journey of paradise. By the time they were finished She had become so overwhelmed by her desires and feelings that she didn't know when her eyes become moist.

Both were panting heavily but were feeling content and satisfied. Neil rested his head on Mini’s  chest listening to the divine music of her heartbeats and taking in the exotic fragrance of her body. While Mini lay silently caressing his hairs and back occasionally. Her eyes were dilated with the pure blissful pleasure Neil gave her. She was still in a phase of euphoria. She felt loved. She felt complete. She felt as if she has become his part...like she truly belongs to him in every sense. They remained like that for few minutes then Neil  moved aside to lay on his back and Mini put her head on his chest and her hand on his waist beneath the sheets. A small satisfactory smile was there on their faces as they lay there sated and marked by each others' love. Resonating their state of mind the song was now playing-

Coma☺️☺️

☺️☺️☺️☺️

Sundar tarike se lika hai☺️

Meri adhoori kahaani
Lo daastaan bann gayi
Ho Tune chhuaa aaj aise
Main kya se kya ban gayi

Sehme huey sapne mere haule-haule angdaiyaan lerahe
Thehre huey lamhe mere nayi-nayi gehraiyaan le rahe
Zindagi ne pehni hai muskaan
Karne lagi hai itna karam kyun na jaane

Karvat lene lage hai armaan phir bhi hai
Aankh num kyun naa jaane O Saiyyan...

Neil took her hand in his and kissed it. “Are you ok? Did I hurt you?” he asked feeling concerned. Mini nodded in no at his question, “I am a little sore but I feel nice” she said honestly. “I am so….” Neil tried to say but she put her finger on his lips and whispered while making her grip tighter on his waist, “You can never hurt me.”

Sundar sundar 

Odhu teri kaaya
Solah singaar main saja loon
Sangam ki ye raina isme tyonhar main mana loom
Khushboo teri choo ke kastoori ho jaaun
Kitni pheeki thi main sindoori ho jaaun
Sur se zara behki huyi meri duniya thi badi be-suri
Sur mein tere dhalne lagi
Bani re piya main bani baansuri
Zindagi ne pehni hai muskaan
Karne lagi hai itna karam kyun na jaane

Karvat lene lage hai armaan phir bhi hai
Aankh num kyun naa jaane O Saiyyan..

”I love you” said Neil as he caressed her back. “I love you too” she whispered back tiredly as sleep took over her senses. Both of them slept in each other’s arms peacefully.

Uff 

Mere aasmaan se jo hameshagumshuda thay
Chaand taare

tune garrdishon ki lay badaldi
Laut aaye aaj saare...

O Saiyyan...

to be continued....

precap- first fight😳

Anjali🤗🤗

Bahut hi sundar tarike se likha hai

Ek dum MeNeil style tha 

Purity tha