I can't write I don't know why 😭 too lazy maybe
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I can't write I don't know why 😭 too lazy maybe
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Can't wait for the letter to come into play.
Absolutely
hamesha 😎 #2020HamaraHaiYes, MASS PM to the rescue😎
Bed jalna nahi
Tutna chaiye🤣
{Main kitni dheet hoon🤪}
If Royalty would ever have face
True..Staying in shadows he witnessed her take flight, while his heart bled and he shattered into pieces..
😒💔

Tell the universe to bestow upon us its magicAbsolutely
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Because in those moments he can be real. ❤️


And those are the times when he is not judged or scrutinized.. Being alone with a drink in his hand, staring faraway at the moon, his thoughts solely belong to him and he holds the love he feels for Prerna close to his heart and cherishes it in silence 



Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
she has promised that she will. If and only if ksg is Bajaj.
At the bold bit, fingers crossed aise hii ho..