Dil Toota mera....🥺🥺🥺😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dil Toota mera....🥺🥺🥺😭
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
sapna is beautiful but yea adha sapna hi rahega unfortunately🤔
I agree..😒
Even I gathered a lot of courage to watch those scenes.Just my thoughts trying to bring back the old attitude to see the show again for bajaj only.
letter scene I couldn’t see maybe this time I will go back and see it since he will be back I won’t feel bad anymore
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Mehra please come back to the show to tell BB that all 100% shares are with BI now..
How I wish 😎
but khair ab yeh RB woh RB nahin raha ... thanks to Madam
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Sahi samay aane par
main samay hu.. gol gol ghumta hu aur ghumata hu
can prerna this time come to bajaj to marry him bc he won’t I think go to her this time nor he should.
can prerna this time come to bajaj to marry him bc he won’t I think go to her this time nor he should.
agar duabra shadi honi hai toh woh khud shadi karne ayegi chalke
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Yes.... 🤔
Mishtaaaa you to rehne do.. bullet speed pe chal rha hai sab