I dont think he has reached the set yet 😆.. he will come I guess yet not now ... says late night aye 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I dont think he has reached the set yet 😆.. he will come I guess yet not now ... says late night aye 😆
Sana bachi thori hai Jo aise stage or roye go.. I ain't believing this😆
Hmm but then these updts r too good to b true 😳..i m a shipper but cant b delusional shipper ..if its true then aaj ke precap mein pata chal jayega ..
The thing is even if its true they might just edit it. Though usse hug to zaroor ki hogi usne. On her insta live sessions her eyes were sad. So aansoo bhi aa gaye ho to koi badi baat nahi.
Rest I've always been a hopeless demonstrative romantic 🤣
Uff I am so proud of myself today😎. Apne bhaiyaa bhabhi ke liye karna padega 😎
Oh absolutely! The cheesier the better 🤣 I seriously love headless comedy 🤷♀️😂Originally posted by: Helooohybye
trash comedy ftw 🤣
Yes English padke hi samjah jaao. Sana ne khud type kiya hai🤣
me too 🤣Oh absolutely! The cheesier the better 🤣 I seriously love headless comedy 🤷♀️😂
You were the one who asked? 😳 Like seriously?Originally posted by: intruderfast
Uff I am so proud of myself today😎. Apne bhaiyaa bhabhi ke liye karna padega 😎
Sana’s expressions were so fun there to that question like shrugging and like I know I know 😕... don’t worry 🤣
My imagination will run wild if I have to believe her 🙊🙈😆😆 Usne bohot explicitly bohot kuch likh diya 😉
After seeing her in the live sessions, she gave a very sad vibe. I guess life in the real world is not easy after 4 months in that house. Baaki lets see