Hey Tanya why u guys talking about sumakshi wedding?
Aapne kaha tha Tanya naam ki log smart hothe hai😳
Hey Sandzzzzzzzzzzzzz My Sippu 🤗
Welcome 🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey Tanya why u guys talking about sumakshi wedding?
Aapne kaha tha Tanya naam ki log smart hothe hai😳
Hey Sandzzzzzzzzzzzzz My Sippu 🤗
Welcome 🤗🤗
Someone shared the Drive Link Of Karan's Live too!
Drive Link :
Big distraction was his top 3 buttons open in whole live! Damn! 😆 Kahan dekhun main exactly!!! ☺️
Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir
Hii sandyyy... How are you?? 🤗
Aapki harkaton hi charche ho rahe the kuch din pehele..
I am still not over with no string attached relationship 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hey aluuuuuu
Lmao I wrote it as a joke and came back in evening they my notification dm everything on fire N I saw a ss where u guys telling I created a kaand🤣🤣
Ur description of kappu live on tweeter🤪
No liking the show 2rs sippu sacrifice 2rs angsty😏
I'm waiting Monday lollipop one of u plz write a os
Hey aluuuuuu
Lmao I wrote it as a joke and came back in evening they my notification dm everything on fire N I saw a ss where u guys telling I created a kaand🤣🤣
Ur description of kappu live on tweeter🤪
No liking the show 2rs sippu sacrifice 2rs angsty😏
I'm waiting Monday lollipop one of u plz write a os
I know that you wrote it as a joke.. But at a reallll baaadddd timing... Those who know you.. Instantly got to know that you were joking... Nd here in forum also I only told to ppl first that the id is yours and you are kidding... 🤣🤣🤣
Whatttt????? 😱😱😱😱😱😱
My description is live on Twitter??? Howww??? I mean kaise??!!!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱 share the ss..
I will always enjoy the show... No matter what!!
Write an os?? I will try... But not confirming it... 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: armaanasya
Kaha tha aur abhi bhi woh baat sach hi hai, mere side ka toh no doubt👍🏼 but aapko yeh doubt kyun aaya suddenly😳
SD put a spoiler re, two pages back that Suman is contemplating Sumit and Sonakshi wedding. So we're all just giving our two cents on that.
Tanya bhabhi ki mooh dekh ke.
Ya got it
Did i just see sandy here???😱😱😱 or am i hallucinating???😱😱😱
Originally posted by: Shanayass
Did i just see sandy here???😱😱😱 or am i hallucinating???😱😱😱
No she is here.. Ya she was.. 🤣🤣
Mere pe abhi bomb phod ke gayi... Ki my description of karan is live on Twitter.. I don't know what to feel about it... And I can't believe it 🤣🤣🤣
i didn't see that on chidiya though! Nor has she posted!🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir
No she is here.. Ya she was.. 🤣🤣
Mere pe abhi bomb phod ke gayi... Ki my description of karan is live on Twitter.. I don't know what to feel about it... And I can't believe it 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Shanayass
i didn't see that on chidiya though! Nor has she posted!🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻
Exactly!! So I don't believe it! Kuch bhi bolne ke liye bas.. 🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣