Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I find Asim gud looking, especially with light beard middle hair partition
Much better than previous seasons.
Vishal is looking very handsom man..only his hair only destroyin his beauty..but he is really looking very smart and charming more than other male contestants..he is looking like actor prabhas..😉
And second one paras is very charming but thinking about his wig😆🤣
3rd Asim is very cute❤️
Asim is gorgeous he is very attractive
I only find Sid good looking..
Didn't like Paras, Asim people find him good looking but i find him not at all a man type male.. kinda boyish he is.. so both a turn off..!
Baki rest ki good looking se koi taaluk nh hai.. no offense to anybody though
I didn’t find Asim good looking till the first finale, but I started finding him attractive recently, specially with his new haircut. His personality has undergone a change in my eyes as well- that devil may care attitude mixed with the playful boyishness is quite cute.
And the fact that I found out that he dances quite well and is a good orator- both very attractive qualities. Another huge plus in him is that he takes effort in grooming himself and being presentable, which is an appealing trait.
Vishal is good-looking but his hairstyle is really off putting. He could have dressed up a lil better .
Paras has quite funky dressing style and I like it, he has a gr8 height ❤️
Asim is good-looking but not my type, I don't find him attractive at all.
Everyone is unique in their own way , it's just some are more appealing some less.
Depends on choice and perspective 🤷
Asim is pretty good looking imo! He’s younger than me though. Lol.
I find his brother hotter though.
What about Asim 😕 For that matter Shukla is good looking too when he takes shower and grooms. Vishal also when groomed. Paras i find him too fake looks wise but he is also not bad.