Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

We have a MiNeil hug coming up .I hope Cvs gives us scenes of MiNeil (after hug)  like how you have come up with.I remembered your update seeing the hug đŸ˜ł

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

We have a MiNeil hug coming up .I hope Cvs gives us scenes of MiNeil (after hug)  like how you have come up with.I remembered your update seeing the hug đŸ˜ł

Hope for the best😳

Anj_01 thumbnail

:Cure me with your Love:

Part  6

Next day Neil woke up with heavy head due to lack of sleep as whole night he was thinking about the conversation he had with Naeem bi. He  went to the restaurant. Today He was more cranky then usual and was firing up all the staff left right centre. “seems like he is in really bad mood today” whispered Simpy to Geeta. “Shut up and concentrate. If he caught us talking he will throw us out.” Geeta whispered back. Just then a waiter was going to serve a dish to customer but Neil stopped him. He glared at the plate and shouted, “ Who the hell served Kebabs with mayonnaise.” Simpy gulped in fear and sent a silent prayer to God to save her job then she put her hand up, “Its me. I plated that order.” Neil walked towards her dangerously, “Do you have any idea of what goes with what or you simply plate the order according to your pathetic taste.” “Sorry chef, galti ho gayi abhi theek karti hoon.” Simpy took the plate from the waiter and  started plating the order again. “Sorry my foot, I don’t know why I am bearing with all you inefficient people out here. One more mistake Simpy and I will personally throw you out.” Said Neil in stern voice.

Mini also hadn’t slept well but she was excited as she has received a big order for cocktail party for today. She happily went to the restaurant to share this news with everyone. She directly went to the kitchen and was about to tell them when she noticed there was pin drop silence in the kitchen. Everyone was was looking down sulking and Neil was furiously scolding a waiter. Mini wondered what happened when she asked Naeem bi about it. “Mini, I think today Neil has woke up from wrong side of the bed as he is unnecessarily being cranky today. He is scolding everyone for everything” replied Naeem bi in a hushed voice. Mini looked at him confused. She didn’t know how to tell about the order as it was for today itself that too for 30 people and since it was a cocktail party it will continue till late night and everyone will have to stay till then. She knew that Neil will be angry with her for taking order for such short notice but then she will somehow persuade Neil. But Neil is already in  a bad mood she didn’t know how to break this news to him. She took a deep breath and went to him. “Neil, I want to talk to you” “Infact I want to talk you all”,she addressed  everyone in the kitchen.

“Oh so now Ms Mini will make an announcement, carry on. We all were waiting for you only” said Neil sarcastically. Mini gulped down hard finally seeing what others were talking about, he was unusually cranky and frustrated today. She continued, “Today I got a big order for a cocktail party. There will be 30-35 people max.” everyone cheered up. “This is a very good news” said Geeta. “Please let me complete guys, this order is for tonight.” said Mini hesitantly. Everyone gasped hearing that. “cocktail party means we will have to work late night” said Simpy. “how we will prepare for it in such a short period” asked Geeta. And before anyone else could say anything else Mini continued, “ I know guys this is such a short notice but they only wanted their party tonight. They tried many restaurants but they all declined them for the same reason. Guys the clients are big they agreed to pay us double amount and I know we are doing well now but we still have a lot to do to build restaurant’s name. So I accepted this order. Please guys support me in this.” “So Ms. Mini said yes to an order without consulting the head chef. Wow. What do you think of yourself Mini. You take me for granted. In no case  I will be making preparations for tonight’s party.” Neil said with attitude went out of the kitchen. Mini sighed and looked at the others, “Please guys don’t back out on me. We really need this. It will be good for our restaurant's image among upper class section of society.” Everyone looked at each other then nodded in yes.“Anything for you and this restaurant Mini” said Simpy. “But Mini, Neil ko to manao pehle, uske bina ye possible kaise hoga?” asked Naeem bi.

Mini was in her cabin. She called Neil there. Neil came stomping his feet, “What now Mini madam? He exaggerated “madam”clearly indicating that he was not in  a mood to debate. Mini raised her hands in exasperation and went to him. “What is your problem Neil? Why are being cranky since morning? “Look whos asking. You Mini you are my problem.” Said Neil pointing finger at Mini. Mini gasped listening to his direct accusation, “What have I done to irritate you this much? Till last night everything was fine and I only saw at the restaurant directly”Neil folded his hands thinking how to reply to that question. She was right everything was fine till last night. How can he tell her what he talked with Naeem bi and how he thinks she is being unfair to him holding back her feelings. How he has racked his brain by thinking about it all night and he didn’t sleep even for a minute worrying about her. “You should have not taken that order without consulting me. I am a head chef here and you don’t give me that much importance in the restaurant” he lied.

Mini made him sit on a chair and gave him a glass of water. She  held his shoulder sand looked into his eyes, “Do you really think you are not important to me?”Neil looked in those beautiful soulful brown eyes and forget for a moment that she is saying this in context of restaurant and not otherwise. It sounded as if she is talking about her life. Mini continued, “Neil I know how you have contributed to the success of this restaurant but we still have long way to go. I thought this order is a nice opportunity for us so I took it without consulting you as I trust you. You can pull this off.  Please Neil, for me say yes please.” And just like that Neil lost the battle as he thought, “How can I ever say no to those eyes” “Ok I will do it” Neil said. “Thank you Neil you are a sweetheart.” Mini excitedly hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. Mini went out to inform all the staff while Neil remained there seated for few minutes caressing his cheek and smiling foolishly. After few minutes he came to his senses and admonished himself for acting like a lovesick teenager. All of them became busy in preparation of the party. Clients came right on time and party went on till late night. They liked the food and arrangements very much. After clients were gone all the staff sat together for a midnight snack as they were working since afternoon and none of them had their dinner.

Mini was very happy for successful organization of the event. She thanked everyone and specially Neil, “Neil without you this was not possible. I remember when you joined restaurant was running in loses but look at us now we have come this far. Its all because of you.” With that everyone clapped for Neil and Neil also thanked them, “it’s a team work. I know I sometime become extra strict but thanks for bearing me guys. You are a great team.”

Mini and Neil returned home tired from work. Mini was about to go to her room when Neil caught her hand, “Mini, tell me one thing. What you said at the restaurant about me being important to you. Were you saying it in context of restaurant or it meant something more.” “ Mini gave her most charming smile to him and came near him holding his gaze captive said in a sexy voice, “what do you think Neil” Neil gulped hard seeing her. he stammered…I think…I th..think….” Mini came near his ears and whispered, “ I think you are reading to much into my words” with that she pushed him and ran away laughing out loud at his bewildered expressions. Neil couldn’t believe that Mini acted as if she is seducing him and actually made fun of him. He kept looking in her direction with mouth open and then he also started laughing at himself.He ran his hands in his hair and said to himself, “Oh God! She is just too much. I just love her.

Next morning Mini and Neil went to restaurant.They were busy in their usual work when suddenly Preet came there and brought Mini outside of her cabin by keeping her hands on Mini's eyes. “Preet yaar what is this why are not allowing me to see?” asked Mini. “Mini I told you na I have a surprise for you. Some one came to meet you and you cant see till we reach there.” Preet replied all excitedly and brought Mini in the main hall of restaurant. Seeing them Neil also looked from the kitchen curiously whats all happening. He saw Preet finally removed her hands from Mini’s eyes. As soon as Mini opened her eyes she jumped in joy and excitement and ran towards someone and Neil’s eyes went wide in shock as she threw herself in someone’s arms….no not someone’s in a MAN’s arms. “ OMG! I cant believe I am seeing you after this long. Where were you Mickey?” Mini asked all excited to see her longtime friend after so long. “Sorry yaar Mini I was so busy in my studies then I joined family business that I couldn’t find time to see you.” Replied an equally excited and happy Mickey. “ ya so busy that you couldn’t even come see your best friend? Mini replied feigning anger. “sorry yaar maaf kar de. Ab aa gaya hoon na. maine saari shikayatein dur kar deni hain teri” replied Mickey holding his ears. Neil was seeing all this from the kitchen he thought, “Oh best friend, huh my foot, and why is that they are not separating from each other. Arre best friend hai to kya chipka rahega sare din.” Neil was chopping vegetables as he kept looking Mini and her so called best friend. He noticed how he put his hands around her waist side hugged her once again. Neil was fuming with anger and chopping the vegetables he finally cut his finger and screamed loudly gaining everybody’s attention. All of them looked at his direction. “Naeem bi, can you look whats this man needs now” said Mini disinterestedly  and went to her cabin with Preet and Mickey still holding Mickey’s hand. Neil opened his mouth in shock and watched her going away.

Naeem bi went towards Neil, “you are the one who gives lecture to everyone to focus and now what happened to you. How come you cut your finger. Show me I’ll put some medicine on it.” “You can see this wound on my finger Naeem bi but mere dil mein jo is waqt aag lagi hai uska kya karu?” Neil whispered so that only Naeem bi could hear. “ what are you talking about?” asked Naeem bi confused. “ Whenever she needs me or whenever she injure herself I run towards her for help and I cut my finger here and she didn’t even bothered to look at me instead went with that Ickey..Viekey..Chickey or whatever his name was” Neil said in disgust. Naeem bi started laughing as she finally understood what was happening Neil was feeling jealous from Mickey. “Don’t laugh Naeem bi. Did you see how she ignored me and who the hell is this Ickey..Viekey..Chickey”asked Neil. “Allah mare wo to Mini ka purana dost hai. Aaj abhut saalo baad mile isliye itne khush hain dono milke bas aur kuch nahi…tum bekar mein hi jale bhune ja rahe ho. Aur uska naam Ickey..Viekey..Chickey nahi Mickey hai,”replied Naeem bi as she applied an ointment on his finger.  “Mickey- Mini…Mini- Mickey..arrghh….inki Jodi to saakshat Walt Disney ne upar se bana ke bheji hai….ab mera kya hoga” Neil said sulking which made Naeem bi laugh again on his situation.

to be continued...

Precap- jealous Neil and Mini enjoying looking at his condition.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Oh I am loving this story....please. do update fast can't wait to see jealous chef... đŸ¤Ł

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Part  6

Next day Neil woke up with heavy head due to lack of sleep as whole night he was thinking about the conversation he had with Naeem bi. He  went to the restaurant. Today He was more cranky then usual and was firing up all the staff left right centre. “seems like he is in really bad mood today” whispered Simpy to Geeta. “Shut up and concentrate. If he caught us talking he will throw us out.” Geeta whispered back. Just then a waiter was going to serve a dish to customer but Neil stopped him. He glared at the plate and shouted, “ Who the hell served Kebabs with mayonnaise.” Simpy gulped in fear and sent a silent prayer to God to save her job then she put her hand up, “Its me. I plated that order.” Neil walked towards her dangerously, “Do you have any idea of what goes with what or you simply plate the order according to your pathetic taste.” “Sorry chef, galti ho gayi abhi theek karti hoon.” Simpy took the plate from the waiter and  started plating the order again. “Sorry my foot, I don’t know why I am bearing with all you inefficient people out here. One more mistake Simpy and I will personally throw you out.” Said Neil in stern voice.

Mini also hadn’t slept well but she was excited as she has received a big order for cocktail party for today. She happily went to the restaurant to share this news with everyone. She directly went to the kitchen and was about to tell them when she noticed there was pin drop silence in the kitchen. Everyone was was looking down sulking and Neil was furiously scolding a waiter. Mini wondered what happened when she asked Naeem bi about it. “Mini, I think today Neil has woke up from wrong side of the bed as he is unnecessarily being cranky today. He is scolding everyone for everything” replied Naeem bi in a hushed voice. Mini looked at him confused. She didn’t know how to tell about the order as it was for today itself that too for 30 people and since it was a cocktail party it will continue till late night and everyone will have to stay till then. She knew that Neil will be angry with her for taking order for such short notice but then she will somehow persuade Neil. But Neil is already in  a bad mood she didn’t know how to break this news to him. She took a deep breath and went to him. “Neil, I want to talk to you” “Infact I want to talk you all”,she addressed  everyone in the kitchen.

“Oh so now Ms Mini will make an announcement, carry on. We all were waiting for you only” said Neil sarcastically. Mini gulped down hard finally seeing what others were talking about, he was unusually cranky and frustrated today. She continued, “Today I got a big order for a cocktail party. There will be 30-35 people max.” everyone cheered up. “This is a very good news” said Geeta. “Please let me complete guys, this order is for tonight.” said Mini hesitantly. Everyone gasped hearing that. “cocktail party means we will have to work late night” said Simpy. “how we will prepare for it in such a short period” asked Geeta. And before anyone else could say anything else Mini continued, “ I know guys this is such a short notice but they only wanted their party tonight. They tried many restaurants but they all declined them for the same reason. Guys the clients are big they agreed to pay us double amount and I know we are doing well now but we still have a lot to do to build restaurant’s name. So I accepted this order. Please guys support me in this.” “So Ms. Mini said yes to an order without consulting the head chef. Wow. What do you think of yourself Mini. You take me for granted. In no case  I will be making preparations for tonight’s party.” Neil said with attitude went out of the kitchen. Mini sighed and looked at the others, “Please guys don’t back out on me. We really need this. It will be good for our restaurant's image among upper class section of society.” Everyone looked at each other then nodded in yes.“Anything for you and this restaurant Mini” said Simpy. “But Mini, Neil ko to manao pehle, uske bina ye possible kaise hoga?” asked Naeem bi.

Mini was in her cabin. She called Neil there. Neil came stomping his feet, “What now Mini madam? He exaggerated “madam”clearly indicating that he was not in  a mood to debate. Mini raised her hands in exasperation and went to him. “What is your problem Neil? Why are being cranky since morning? “Look whos asking. You Mini you are my problem.” Said Neil pointing finger at Mini. Mini gasped listening to his direct accusation, “What have I done to irritate you this much? Till last night everything was fine and I only saw at the restaurant directly”Neil folded his hands thinking how to reply to that question. She was right everything was fine till last night. How can he tell her what he talked with Naeem bi and how he thinks she is being unfair to him holding back her feelings. How he has racked his brain by thinking about it all night and he didn’t sleep even for a minute worrying about her. “You should have not taken that order without consulting me. I am a head chef here and you don’t give me that much importance in the restaurant” he lied.

Mini made him sit on a chair and gave him a glass of water. She  held his shoulder sand looked into his eyes, “Do you really think you are not important to me?”Neil looked in those beautiful soulful brown eyes and forget for a moment that she is saying this in context of restaurant and not otherwise. It sounded as if she is talking about her life. Mini continued, “Neil I know how you have contributed to the success of this restaurant but we still have long way to go. I thought this order is a nice opportunity for us so I took it without consulting you as I trust you. You can pull this off.  Please Neil, for me say yes please.” And just like that Neil lost the battle as he thought, “How can I ever say no to those eyes” “Ok I will do it” Neil said. “Thank you Neil you are a sweetheart.” Mini excitedly hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. Mini went out to inform all the staff while Neil remained there seated for few minutes caressing his cheek and smiling foolishly. After few minutes he came to his senses and admonished himself for acting like a lovesick teenager. All of them became busy in preparation of the party. Clients came right on time and party went on till late night. They liked the food and arrangements very much. After clients were gone all the staff sat together for a midnight snack as they were working since afternoon and none of them had their dinner.

Mini was very happy for successful organization of the event. She thanked everyone and specially Neil, “Neil without you this was not possible. I remember when you joined restaurant was running in loses but look at us now we have come this far. Its all because of you.” With that everyone clapped for Neil and Neil also thanked them, “it’s a team work. I know I sometime become extra strict but thanks for bearing me guys. You are a great team.”

Mini and Neil returned home tired from work. Mini was about to go to her room when Neil caught her hand, “Mini, tell me one thing. What you said at the restaurant about me being important to you. Were you saying it in context of restaurant or it meant something more.” “ Mini gave her most charming smile to him and came near him holding his gaze captive said in a sexy voice, “what do you think Neil” Neil gulped hard seeing her. he stammered…I think…I th..think….” Mini came near his ears and whispered, “ I think you are reading to much into my words” with that she pushed him and ran away laughing out loud at his bewildered expressions. Neil couldn’t believe that Mini acted as if she is seducing him and actually made fun of him. He kept looking in her direction with mouth open and then he also started laughing at himself.He ran his hands in his hair and said to himself, “Oh God! She is just too much. I just love her.

Next morning Mini and Neil went to restaurant.They were busy in their usual work when suddenly Preet came there and brought Mini outside of her cabin by keeping her hands on Mini's eyes. “Preet yaar what is this why are not allowing me to see?” asked Mini. “Mini I told you na I have a surprise for you. Some one came to meet you and you cant see till we reach there.” Preet replied all excitedly and brought Mini in the main hall of restaurant. Seeing them Neil also looked from the kitchen curiously whats all happening. He saw Preet finally removed her hands from Mini’s eyes. As soon as Mini opened her eyes she jumped in joy and excitement and ran towards someone and Neil’s eyes went wide in shock as she threw herself in someone’s arms….no not someone’s in a MAN’s arms. “ OMG! I cant believe I am seeing you after this long. Where were you Mickey?” Mini asked all excited to see her longtime friend after so long. “Sorry yaar Mini I was so busy in my studies then I joined family business that I couldn’t find time to see you.” Replied an equally excited and happy Mickey. “ ya so busy that you couldn’t even come see your best friend? Mini replied feigning anger. “sorry yaar maaf kar de. Ab aa gaya hoon na. maine saari shikayatein dur kar deni hain teri” replied Mickey holding his ears. Neil was seeing all this from the kitchen he thought, “Oh best friend, huh my foot, and why is that they are not separating from each other. Arre best friend hai to kya chipka rahega sare din.” Neil was chopping vegetables as he kept looking Mini and her so called best friend. He noticed how he put his hands around her waist side hugged her once again. Neil was fuming with anger and chopping the vegetables he finally cut his finger and screamed loudly gaining everybody’s attention. All of them looked at his direction. “Naeem bi, can you look whats this man needs now” said Mini disinterestedly  and went to her cabin with Preet and Mickey still holding Mickey’s hand. Neil opened his mouth in shock and watched her going away.

Naeem bi went towards Neil, “you are the one who gives lecture to everyone to focus and now what happened to you. How come you cut your finger. Show me I’ll put some medicine on it.” “You can see this wound on my finger Naeem bi but mere dil mein jo is waqt aag lagi hai uska kya karu?” Neil whispered so that only Naeem bi could hear. “ what are you talking about?” asked Naeem bi confused. “ Whenever she needs me or whenever she injure herself I run towards her for help and I cut my finger here and she didn’t even bothered to look at me instead went with that Ickey..Viekey..Chickey or whatever his name was” Neil said in disgust. Naeem bi started laughing as she finally understood what was happening Neil was feeling jealous from Mickey. “Don’t laugh Naeem bi. Did you see how she ignored me and who the hell is this Ickey..Viekey..Chickey”asked Neil. “Allah mare wo to Mini ka purana dost hai. Aaj abhut saalo baad mile isliye itne khush hain dono milke bas aur kuch nahi…tum bekar mein hi jale bhune ja rahe ho. Aur uska naam Ickey..Viekey..Chickey nahi Mickey hai,”replied Naeem bi as she applied an ointment on his finger.  “Mickey- Mini…Mini- Mickey..arrghh….inki Jodi to saakshat Walt Disney ne upar se bana ke bheji hai….ab mera kya hoga” Neil said sulking which made Naeem bi laugh again on his situation.

to be continued...

Anjali this was MiNeil episode smiley9Loved it .You had kept all those essence of MiNeil .I could imagine MiNeil SouNoor here smiley9smiley32

Kitchen scene was hilarious .😆Simpy and Neil scenes are funny .I liked how you have kept the essence of each and evry characters đŸ‘

MiNeil kitchen scene was cute .I was thinking about them enacting all this đŸ‘and how finally Mini made him agree to party đŸ˜‰đŸ˜†we need this scene .😳😉also the way she teased him in seduction way đŸ˜‰đŸ¤Łsuch a MiNeil style it was and I could visualise these two excelling such scenes and setting screens on fire 🔥.

Jelaous Neil đŸ¤Łsomething we all wanted see. Reading this itself was so funny đŸ¤ŁI could see it .We badly need this in epsiode😆and that Walt desiny thing was so hilarious.It was Neil style and way Mini forgets him đŸ¤Łand him being still jelaous for this was so cute and Naeem bhi consoling him was apt😆

Throughout this update i could visualise these two đŸ˜ł infact anyone would have đŸ‘thats the beauty of your write up .Be it any scenes through your writing you make sure we connect with it and  hold us till end and make us wait for more .

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Part  6

Next day Neil woke up with heavy head due to lack of sleep as whole night he was thinking about the conversation he had with Naeem bi. He  went to the restaurant. Today He was more cranky then usual and was firing up all the staff left right centre. “seems like he is in really bad mood today” whispered Simpy to Geeta. “Shut up and concentrate. If he caught us talking he will throw us out.” Geeta whispered back. Just then a waiter was going to serve a dish to customer but Neil stopped him. He glared at the plate and shouted, “ Who the hell served Kebabs with mayonnaise.” Simpy gulped in fear and sent a silent prayer to God to save her job then she put her hand up, “Its me. I plated that order.” 

🤣PB mein saare log darr the  hai Neil se 

Head  hot chef đŸ¤Ł

Neil walked towards her dangerously, “Do you have any idea of what goes with what or you simply plate the order according to your pathetic taste.” “Sorry chef, galti ho gayi abhi theek karti hoon.” Simpy took the plate from the waiter and  started plating the order again. “Sorry my foot, I don’t know why I am bearing with all you inefficient people out here. One more mistake Simpy and I will personally throw you out.” Said Neil in stern voice.

🤣perfect Neil 

Perfect Mini🤣

“Oh so now Ms Mini will make an announcement, carry on. We all were waiting for you only” said Neil sarcastically. Mini gulped down hard finally seeing what others were talking about, he was unusually cranky and frustrated today. She continued, “Today I got a big order for a cocktail party. There will be 30-35 people max.” everyone cheered up. “This is a very good news” said Geeta. “Please let me complete guys, this order is for tonight.” said Mini hesitantly. Everyone gasped hearing that. “cocktail party means we will have to work late night” said Simpy. “how we will prepare for it in such a short period” asked Geeta. And before anyone else could say anything else Mini continued, “ I know guys this is such a short notice but they only wanted their party tonight. They tried many restaurants but they all declined them for the same reason. Guys the clients are big they agreed to pay us double amount and I know we are doing well now but we still have a lot to do to build restaurant’s name. So I accepted this order. Please guys support me in this.” “So Ms. Mini said yes to an order without consulting the head chef. Wow. What do you think of yourself Mini. You take me for granted. In no case  I will be making preparations for tonight’s party.” Neil said with attitude went out of the kitchen. Mini sighed and looked at the others,

Perfect PB scene 

â€œPlease guys don’t back out on me. We really need this. It will be good for our restaurant's image among upper class section of society.” Everyone looked at each other then nodded in yes.“Anything for you and this restaurant Mini” said Simpy. “But Mini, Neil ko to manao pehle, uske bina ye possible kaise hoga?” asked Naeem bi.

Mini was in her cabin. She called Neil there. Neil came stomping his feet, “What now Mini madam? He exaggerated “madam”clearly indicating that he was not in  a mood to debate. Mini raised her hands in exasperation and went to him. “What is your problem Neil? Why are being cranky since morning? “Look whos asking. You Mini you are my problem.” Said Neil pointing finger at Mini. Mini gasped listening to his direct accusation, “What have I done to irritate you this much?

MiNeilsmiley42

Till last night everything was fine and I only saw at the restaurant directly”Neil folded his hands thinking how to reply to that question. She was right everything was fine till last night. How can he tell her what he talked with Naeem bi and how he thinks she is being unfair to him holding back her feelings. How he has racked his brain by thinking about it all night and he didn’t sleep even for a minute worrying about her. 

Cute sa

“You should have not taken that order without consulting me. I am a head chef here and you don’t give me that much importance in the restaurant” he lied.

Chor kahika đŸ¤Ł

Mini made him sit on a chair and gave him a glass of water. She  held his shoulder sand looked into his eyes, “Do you really think you are not important to me?”Neil looked in those beautiful soulful brown eyes and forget for a moment that she is saying this in context of restaurant and not otherwise. 

Neil ka dil dhak dhak karne laga â˜şď¸

It sounded as if she is talking about her life. Mini continued, “Neil I know how you have contributed to the success of this restaurant but we still have long way to go. I thought this order is a nice opportunity for us so I took it without consulting you as I trust you. You can pull this off.  Please Neil, for me say yes please.” 

Mini sherni b smart hai đŸ˜ŽđŸ¤Ł

And just like that Neil lost the battle as he thought, “How can I ever say no to those eyes” “Ok I will do it” Neil said. 

🤣🤣Pigala gaya Neil babu🤣

Mini ko apna strengths pata hai😉😎🤣☺️

Aur Neil ka weakness b☺️🤣

“Thank you Neil you are a sweetheart.” Mini excitedly hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. 

☺️ natural se hua 

Ye saare scenes chahiye â˜şď¸

Mini went out to inform all the staff while Neil remained there seated for few minutes caressing his cheek and smiling foolishly. After few minutes he came to his senses and admonished himself for acting like a lovesick teenager.

🤣🤣bechara .

Ek second ke liye la la land chala gaya tha â˜şď¸đŸ¤Ł

Enjoy kiya đŸ¤Łâ˜şď¸

All of them became busy in preparation of the party. Clients came right on time and party went on till late night. They liked the food and arrangements very much. After clients were gone all the staff sat together for a midnight snack as they were working since afternoon and none of them had their dinner.

👏 nice scene 

Mini and Neil returned home tired from work. Mini was about to go to her room when Neil caught her hand, “Mini, tell me one thing. What you said at the restaurant about me being important to you. Were you saying it in context of restaurant or it meant something more.” “ Mini gave her most charming smile to him and came near him holding his gaze captive said in a sexy voice, “what do you think Neil” Neil gulped hard seeing her. he stammered…I think…I th..think….” Mini came near his ears and whispered, “ I think you are reading to much into my words” with that she pushed him and ran away laughing out loud at his bewildered expressions.

🤣🤣🤣 â˜şď¸Neil kya expect kar raha tha 

Ye banda sharif Badmash hai đŸ¤Ł

Mini ne kya popat banaya đŸ¤Łâ˜şď¸

Ye scenes chahiye â˜şď¸đŸ¤Ł

Neil couldn’t believe that Mini acted as if she is seducing him and actually made fun of him. He kept looking in her direction with mouth open and then he also started laughing at himself.He ran his hands in his hair and said to himself, “Oh God! She is just too much. I just love her.

Haye 

Peda haat mein aaya muh mein nahi đŸ¤Ł

Keep trying Neil đŸ¤Ł

Ek din tum ne milega â˜şď¸đŸ¤Ł

🤣jealous Neil đŸ¤Ł

Iss ka toh kabh se intezar tha â˜şď¸

Naeem bi went towards Neil, “you are the one who gives lecture to everyone to focus and now what happened to you. How come you cut your finger. Show me I’ll put some medicine on it.” “You can see this wound on my finger Naeem bi but mere dil mein jo is waqt aag lagi hai uska kya karu?” 

Bechara đŸ¤Ł

Perfect scene 

Naeem bhi aur Neil đŸ¤Ł

Neil whispered so that only Naeem bi could hear. “ what are you talking about?” asked Naeem bi confused. “ Whenever she needs me or whenever she injure herself I run towards her for help and I cut my finger here and she didn’t even bothered to look at me instead went with that Ickey..Viekey..Chickey or whatever his name was” Neil said in disgust

🤣🤣 aww..bechara 

. Naeem bi started laughing as she finally understood what was happening Neil was feeling jealous from Mickey. “Don’t laugh Naeem bi. Did you see how she ignored me and who the hell is this Ickey..Viekey..Chickey”asked Neil.

🤣yaar Anajli i laughed so much đŸ¤Ł

Iss type ke scenes chahiye MiNeil ke beech🤣

â€œAllah mare wo to Mini ka purana dost hai. Aaj abhut saalo baad mile isliye itne khush hain dono milke bas aur kuch nahi…tum bekar mein hi jale bhune ja rahe ho. Aur uska naam Ickey..Viekey..Chickey nahi Mickey hai,”replied Naeem bi as she applied an ointment on his finger.  “Mickey- Mini…Mini- Mickey..arrghh….inki Jodi to saakshat Walt Disney ne upar se bana ke bheji hai….ab mera kya hoga” Neil said sulking which made Naeem bi laugh again on his situation.

Micky mini đŸ¤Ł

ROFL đŸ¤Ł

🤣

Yaar .. MiNeil ke isse scenes chahiye

Ye dono Kamaal karenge🤣

☺️

to be continued...

Upar bold mein answers😎

Tum itni jaldi kaise karti ho update ?.

Itne ache se likhe 

Aur inti jaldi b 

Kitna time , efforts lagta hai đŸ‘

Thank you yaar🤗

Ye wala toh MiNeil dedicated epsiode tha â˜şď¸

i was đŸ¤Ł throughout and blushing bhi☺️

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Oh I am loving this story....please. do update fast can't wait to see jealous chef... đŸ¤Ł

thank you so much

your comments means a lot to me.

will most probably update tonight.

keep liking and commenting🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Anjali this was MiNeil episode smiley9Loved it .You had kept all those essence of MiNeil .I could imagine MiNeil SouNoor here smiley9smiley32 thanks😳

Kitchen scene was hilarious .😆Simpy and Neil scenes are funny .I liked how you have kept the essence of each and evry characters đŸ‘ i try imagining how that character would react then I write it.

MiNeil kitchen scene was cute .I was thinking about them enacting all this đŸ‘and how finally Mini made him agree to party đŸ˜‰đŸ˜†we need this scene .😳😉also the way she teased him in seduction way đŸ˜‰đŸ¤Łsuch a MiNeil style it was and I could visualise these two excelling such scenes and setting screens on fire 🔥. I am too waiting for this to happen in show

Jelaous Neil đŸ¤Łsomething we all wanted see. Reading this itself was so funny đŸ¤ŁI could see it .We badly need this in epsiode😆and that Walt desiny thing was so hilarious.It was Neil style and way Mini forgets him đŸ¤Łand him being still jelaous for this was so cute and Naeem bhi consoling him was apt😆 I so want to see jealous Neil. and in season 1 I always wondered why they named the boy Mickey if they are not planning to pair them😆

Throughout this update i could visualise these two đŸ˜ł infact anyone would have đŸ‘thats the beauty of your write up .Be it any scenes through your writing you make sure we connect with it and  hold us till end and make us wait for more . aww thank you. itni bhi tareef mat karo....itna bhi kuch khaas nahi hai...i am still trying to make it better😳

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

Upar bold mein answers😎

Tum itni jaldi kaise karti ho update ?. bahut time lagta hai yaar but story dimag mein rahe to easy ho jata hai

Itne ache se likhe 

Aur inti jaldi b 

Kitna time , efforts lagta hai đŸ‘ thank you for appreciating🤗

Thank you yaar🤗

Ye wala toh MiNeil dedicated epsiode tha â˜şď¸ yes it was full of MiNeil. most probably upcoming few episode will be full of MiNeil only and there will be very less Miya as miya has already cleared everything between them so now focus of the story will be more on MiNeil. i hope you guys dont mind. 

i was đŸ¤Ł throughout and blushing bhi☺️ aww😳

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wait kar rahi hoon bahut saare  sundar MiNeil moments ke liye 

Update ka intezaar rahega

☺️

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago