Originally posted by: 3GEPQ6CYOVAQX5QO
CAN UNDERSTAND...😆
Bhaiya knows cooking...that is a relief and he is a fan of jam and bread...🤣
Bread, I don't like it🤔
Jam, I dislike it more
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: 3GEPQ6CYOVAQX5QO
CAN UNDERSTAND...😆
Bhaiya knows cooking...that is a relief and he is a fan of jam and bread...🤣
Bread, I don't like it🤔
Jam, I dislike it more
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Arre main bhi hoon. 🤣
Ofcourse we both are in it.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
6 se 10 pe aa gayi yeh
Usske baad aur kitne ayenge pata nahi🤣
Waise @Oppo naamkaran ka kuch socha hai
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
poor thing 😭
I know😭
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
True rbians are seaon 1 fans
Kzk 3 aaya tho tumlog ek min nazar bhi nahin dogi to the show.
Look at me
Character ko gayi 4 months ho gaya
Still yehi hu
So don't try to snatch that from me.
True RB fan main hi hu
True RB fan toh Season 1 ke PRB se chalo hote hai(RR-ST)
Jo iss reboot ko bhi dekh paaye
bold@ Ye dono thik hai
Par broccoli🤢
I hate jam too...
But i like the Brown bread...😃
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
True RB fan toh Season 1 ke PRB se chalo hote hai(RR-ST)
Jo iss reboot ko bhi dekh paaye
jam ke feels same.