![]()
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
![]()
Rowdy, if she was playing a game with Sid and the audience, would she say all that shit to Rashmi? 😆 Wouldn’t she just shut up and play her game? Kya re? 😆Originally posted by: TheRowdiest
I didn’t mind Gautam thing but her conversation with Rashmi was so upsetting
Sometimes I think this girl is playing a biggest game with everyone and the audience . It’s hard to understand her .
Welcome Nachi 🤣
I am so glad Salman spoke on Paras disrespecting Sana's father!! Mujhe laga tha ViriMa drama mein ye baat reh jaegi! I am glad
Koi Arti ko hata do please.. she is literally in every frame with Sid.. I am tired of her
Yeah! I know! Hahaha! He was happy alright 😆Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
When she was sitting on him in that gown he had such a smirk on his face. Happy one.
It’s just the Abdullah there that spoilt it a bit... who cares, eh? 🤢
Rashmi Sid ko ishaare se chhed rahi hai. Sid to expression dene se bhi dar raha hai. ye sana ka ekmusht badla Sid ki flirting ka.. mahira, madhurima, shefali, rashmi, aarti sab ke saath link ho raha tha, kisi ko to chhod deta ghar mein. aaya bada Sana ko chhedne wala, jali padi hai khud ki.
aur koun bulaya Gautam ko.. usko bulane wale ko dho...
What is wrong with her really? After hearing all this, that too 🤢Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Koi Arti ko hata do please.. she is literally in every frame with Sid.. I am tired of her
Paras ki baji on wkw ..looks like pahira break up 🤣