Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bajju pe chumma chati kam kar be 🤣
agar thode din aur rukta toh 20 ka lagta, pakkaaa
Hayeeeeeeee
already laghi rahi thi
KZK mai ek hai Sexy Moly
dusra hai Super Sexy Bajju
during kzk , he had a segment with Avneet kaur in ABP 15 years Celebration .. That time he looked so young with her
yes, sunji ke Rishabh bhaiya
ab bol apni bajju bhai pe Rakhi kab bandhegi ? ek ko toh hataou RB admiration se 🤣
Abbe parai kar , Handsome man kay bare mai badd mai sochna 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
restaurant 😆 I n my that friend planned for it 3cr minimum kharcha ho raha hai sab laga ke kaun karega invest 🤣
I wanted , kash mere pass paisa hoti crore.. 🥺
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
naam rakhe hai,? I showed one to Oppo 🤬
woh advut Prani tu kahase uthake layi thi ?
Pehle parai kar .. shadi badd mai
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
even I had that one but then my mom gave it off to a kid and I was upset. She gave so many of my toys away ab bhi she has packed a set but I have hidden that set thankfully so she can't reach for it 🤣
Teddy ka bate ab bandh kar