Originally posted by: Trisolaris
Such a loyal member of the Arti Army that you will emulate her trait of being confused as well 😆
And I think I need sleep ! 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Trisolaris
Such a loyal member of the Arti Army that you will emulate her trait of being confused as well 😆
And I think I need sleep ! 😆
Because she's self obsessed and the fact that she's always mocking others and talking rubbish about others but can't take the same thing on her and brings the 'tehzeeb' lecture in between makes her more obnoxious. Even sana is tolerable without paras and mahira. Their company is obnoxious.
Because Mahira is a bully. With every episode she instigates and bullies people and then gives a speech on tehzeeb when they give it back to her. I also do not like the way Paras and her laugh like hyenas when they make fun of someone. I feel like her every move is on Paras's cue.