One down two more to go....

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

finally finally after ages a good episode in terms of story progression.....unlike other female leads Pragati did not do any stupid stunt to prove wrong person as culprit without any proof and solid evidence.....good job Pragatismiley20smiley32.....Harshit's shocked face was worth wathing......earth almost slipped under his feet when he saw all frauds of him with solid evidence......smiley36

maybe because of emotional drama and manipulation of BM Raghbir will forgive Harshit but he is not going to trust him blindly again ever.....and Harshit cannot manipulate Raghbir against Pragati or use any situation in his favour again ever.......so what ever Pragati did to show Harshit's evil intentions to Raghbir is not going to waste......

both the husband wife are same.....both do big big talks like you are dead for me you are nothing to me,you dont effect me at all,i dont care for you,i am going stop my heart to feel anything for you blah blah blah.....but both cant stop themselves for reacting when other person comes infront of him/her and do something which is barmful for him/her.....why did she give office workers pizza treat so Raghbir could also eat something.....smiley36didn't she say that i give a damn about you from now on....smiley36then why did she do that??????and why did Raghbir taunt her that if she is in a hurry to go on a date in working hours......he already said that you have forgotten me and have given the place which was mine in your heart to Sahas.....then why did he bother about where is she going😆?????stick to your words and decision Raghbir Malhotra.....if she is already broken your trust then why are you thinking about her again😆????weird people.....

can we get a scene of them in which Raghbir will aplologise to Pragati for whatever painful pords he said to her,how he blast on her after BM and Harshit manipulated him against Pragati after that intoxicated tablet incident.....if without confirming that Pragati did that or not he can blast on her then after knowing about innocence of her in that matter i want him to say proper sorry to her ASAP......

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago