BB itna damaad jaise khatirdaari de Radha hai , obviously they're going to feel superior. Massaging their ego. That's ok. This chhabri is annoying as hell.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
BB itna damaad jaise khatirdaari de Radha hai , obviously they're going to feel superior. Massaging their ego. That's ok. This chhabri is annoying as hell.
What's will the evil laughing....it has started to hurt my ears. The pair of them sound like hungry hyenas.....it's very irritating.
Can't believe bigg boss has given them so many privileges .....it makes me sick!
Me ... I am irritated seeing the privileges they are getting in this show 😵
😡
I hate paras especially he thinks he has the birth right to comment on everything that is happening or discussion going on in the house!
Specially Paras.I hope his wig is displaced again and he can go out for one more week.
🤣🤣
I would love to see this happen again
When Asim saved Aarti's letter that was the best part. Dono fools ki bolti band ho gayi thi. Especiallly Sid had no more ugly cackle to let out and all he could muster was that "Aarti ki toh chitthi banti hai". Such jealousy for Asim
Paras and Siddharth are full of ego, but especially Paras; Paras thinks hes the best content and he thinks no one can say anything to him. "Main usse ukhad lunga" like shut up! Both of them look like schoolkids commenting on everything.
I don’t appreciate paras especially as he thinks he has the birth right to comment on everything that is happening or discussion going on in the house!
I totally agree, that both Sid and Paras are irritating and provide us with over the top commentary; which are at best, a skewed views by the two secret room members.
I have to constantly remind myself to take deep breaths to calm down, when I hear the voices of these two roommates.
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Paras and Siddharth are full of ego, but especially Paras; Paras thinks hes the best content and he thinks no one can say anything to him. "Main usse ukhad lunga" like shut up! Both of them look like schoolkids commenting on everything.
Paras thinks he is Bigg boss 🤣🤣