Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ooolllllaaaaa. ....
Beautiful ❤️
@Mahi, it's amazing. Esp the 2nd one. Has my heart. Love the colour and little text😳
Colouring variants:


@Mahi, you are crushing it. These two are again, amazing
@Mahi: ur gifs r like a dream
Mahi, the previous page gifs had dark and intense colouring, looked beauties.
I love this set too, blue and reds, wow!! I love them. Now which one should I use? Will change soon. Thanks for making 🤗
Jiya - Thanks for liking my work.

Thanks a lot Octo, Diya, Madz🤗
You guys are so sweet!❤️
Amazing siggy Jiya. Loved it
Jiya - Superb spam.
Mahi - 🤗