BEY - Bepanah - HAD !

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Beyhad - Bepanah ....serials in which Jennifer was really so Bemisaal 😃

I've only seen Bepanah, though - and that was already enough for me >>> to enjoy her performance, acting skills, and personality (for as much as  one could see on and off screen) 👍🏼

But now  (though this is not exactly the Forum for it,), in Beyhad 2, I'm really sad to see Jennifer taking up this role of essentially a psychopath again.  UH??? !!!

Probably I'm one of the very few who doesn't like the story  () but then, dear Jennifer Ma'am, we already have SO MANY EVIL stories on TV. Why did you wish to add your might to them?
Why not go in for a fun story, a strong tale, a really sweet story-line - without all these murderous thoughts, acts full of revenge, et al.?

More so, after her scenes with (equally unmatchable) Harshad in Bepanah, I for one just can't see Jennifer pairing up with someone else - unless the story is really good.
Let alone a youngster like Shiv Narang. He not only looks much younger than she but comes across as such a greenhorn compared to her. 😵

Sure, Beyhad-fans: please continue to enjoy! But after Bepanah and Adiya, for me a void remains 😭