Originally posted by: Sutapasima
The striking contrast between this show n others is irrefutable... 👍🏼
am shocked ... wish this was on air one year ago ..then I would never join any other disgusting shows .. 🤣
Hahaha right 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
The striking contrast between this show n others is irrefutable... 👍🏼
am shocked ... wish this was on air one year ago ..then I would never join any other disgusting shows .. 🤣
Hahaha right 🤣
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Hmm I agree .,that might be the reason ..
I am a sucker for dim lights
And Maya's dark house giving me fifty shades feel
Originally posted by: Thimag1314
but won't suit for the long time..kuch dikhta nahi hey yaar🤣
Dekho mat feel karo 🤣
Originally posted by: Thimag1314
but won't suit for the long time..kuch dikhta nahi hey yaar🤣
Dikhegaa dikhagaa when she lures Rishi into her house ....he will turn on the lights just the way he did yesterday .😉... she then lays the trap to bump him off 😳
Originally posted by: priya185
How sweet of Jen to appreciate her fans in raj baddhan interview & still remember them !
Didn't watched the interview 🤔
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
I am a sucker for dim lights
And Maya's dark house giving me fifty shades feel
I am sure she will display her fifty shades before Smitten Rishi !! 😆
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Dikhegaa dikhagaa when she lures Rishi into her house ....he will turn on the lights just the way he did yesterday .😉... she then lays the trap to bump him off 😳
Btw how did he knows about the switch board 🤔
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
I am sure she will display her fifty shades before Smitten Rishi !! 😆
She already displayed him one shade damsel in distress
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
She already displayed him one shade damsel in distress
I noticed Maya is much more boldly attired than previous season ..
and the show is airing late night .. so we can get anything here ...
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
I noticed Maya is much more boldly attired than previous season ..
and the show is airing late night .. so we can get anything here ...
9 pm is not late