Originally posted by: White-Lilac
That's why I just stick to making simple edits and not VMs. I make VMs only on one couple.🤣
I've planned a full VM on Aman Roshni, scene by scene but I just cannot bring myself to do this level of mehnat.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
That's why I just stick to making simple edits and not VMs. I make VMs only on one couple.🤣
I've planned a full VM on Aman Roshni, scene by scene but I just cannot bring myself to do this level of mehnat.
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Ugghh the colouring in my PS/Desktop and mobile screen has a HUGE difference 😭
That happens even with me.🤔
Ab aa rahi hai tu🧐
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
That happens even with me.🤔
I've given up on this.😵
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I've planned a full VM on Aman Roshni, scene by scene but I just cannot bring myself to do this level of mehnat.
Same here. 😆 Nowadays I've taken a break from VMs, I already started one on my fav couple but have not yet completed it.
aa toh gaye na 😂Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Ab aa rahi hai tu🧐
I'm sorry I forgot your name.😆
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I've given up on this.😵
Me too! I don't even try to figure it out anymore.
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
aa toh gaye na 😂
Mujhe laga tera bhi missing report likhwana padega🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I'm sorry I forgot your name.😆
She's Diya the great 🤣