Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Pari has indeed fallen in love with Yogi but it will take some time for her to understand and accept it.. she will feel ‘kuch toh hua hai’ but hasn’t realized yet what she is feeling.

Debattama is so good with her expressions and the twinkle in her eyes when she feels happiness and her expressive eyes speaks the volumes. Without much verbal communication.🤩

@ bold thank you for WU of the segment as I couldn’t watch it at work.. finally kuch kuch hota hai moment for Pari. 😍 But we are waiting to see both YAri feeling like ‘bahut kuch hota hai’ ..😂🤣

@bold: Queen of expressions in IIM and today her expressions were the highlight along with her voice modulation the best part for me along with Prakash's eyes, Kusum - Pari hug & YaRi's tom & jerry moment haha. 

They better give us a Kuch toh hua hai sequence we had a song for Yogi's imagination I guess next will be for Pari. ☺️

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

@bold: Queen of expressions in IIM and today her expressions were the highlight along with her voice modulation the best part for me along with Prakash's eyes, Kusum - Pari hug & YaRi's tom & jerry moment haha. 

They better give us a Kuch toh hua hai sequence we had a song for Yogi's imagination I guess next will be for Pari. ☺️

@ bold yup we need that song featuring both Yogi and Pari.. 

from now on whenever I will listen to that song I will imagine YAri..😂🤣🥰😍

As I have already started imagining them listening  ‘o re piya ‘ song..😍🤩

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Haha yes lovely dovey moments...kuch toh hua hai 

Yes agree glad that seniors are noticing step by step the closness of YaRi & their bond. They will become cupids!

Idk why but now we all are waiting for lovey dovey moments and  Eyelock moments of YAri ..😍🥰

All fans are going ga ga for YAri..

rishani77 thumbnail

Idk why but now we all are waiting for lovey dovey moments and  Eyelock moments of YAri ..😍🥰

All fans are going ga ga for YAri..

I remember how subtle was the romance in SGP so expecting the same but yes baarish sequence, jealousy track and a dance are MUST!

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I remember how subtle was the romance in SGP so expecting the same but yes baarish sequence, jealousy track and a dance are MUST!

@ bold yeah romance in SGP was so simple and subtle no OTT situation to make lead pair fall for each other.. I loved that SuhAan fell in love gradually. Same I want for YAri. No rush no OTT situation. Just simple feelings of love for each other.🥰

We fans are being so in love with YAri and  going gaga over YAri that we all want chocolaty romance between them like baarish romance n dance between lead couple..😂🤣 if not in real make it a dream sequence..😂

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@ bold yup we need that song featuring both Yogi and Pari.. 

from now on whenever I will listen to that song I will imagine YAri..😂🤣🥰😍

As I have already started imagining them listening  ‘o re piya ‘ song..😍🤩

same here... :) :) 

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I notice Kusum is making a lot of efforts for Pari these days- chom chom, sarson ki maach, abhi se saas wala feeling aa raha hain Kusum ko Pari ke liye. 😆 

Yogi is throwing a bit too many tantrums these days. It's okay though, because only Pari comes to pacify him afterwards. 

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Loved the episode last night.. Though was bored with shiv family sequence (would have liked it had shiv not been a total jerk)  and chauhans. Loved YaRi scenes with family..Though I did notice 1 family member was missing... Kushi. 

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I don't know why.. But I feel like Gunjan's character has that tendency to turn negative.. Just a feeling. 

rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

I don't know why.. But I feel like Gunjan's character has that tendency to turn negative.. Just a feeling. 

True she will defo try to renter into Yogi's life or Pari might back off at the end seeing her, like sacrifice track then Yogi trying to win back his lady love!