kalaaaaaa🤗 vandhutiya my chellameOriginally posted by: Hanamisuki
Mokkai tasks .. 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
kalaaaaaa🤗 vandhutiya my chellameOriginally posted by: Hanamisuki
Mokkai tasks .. 😡
Mugen singing sathiyama song
Yennamo yellame artificial aa irukku .. their smile , laughter , affection towards other other housemates.. I feel their relationship is no more genuine ..
Sandy is dominating here too as always ..🤔
Finally there is an AV for sandy...
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Usually I like Abhi dressings......she could ve done better ...
Yes 😔
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Usually I like Abhi dressings......she could ve done better ...
Thought the same .. set ah aagalai .. 👎🏼
Vani n daughter coming up..vani as a mother rocks
Originally posted by: Hanamisuki
Yennamo yellame artificial aa irukku .. their smile , laughter , affection towards other other housemates.. I feel their relationship is no more genuine ..
Sandy is dominating here too as always ..🤔
Yes sometime it goes overbroad.. if they allow he will host the show
Originally posted by: Hanamisuki
Mokkai tasks .. 😡
Mokka show