Confused - what are your views

Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Absolutely confused ...Lalla tells Mini ‘u are not required anymore by Babita HS’...did I see it right...was this some editing mistake...he is trying to tell her to give her parents some space...fine...but he tells her ...u should understand u are no more required...have makers lost it ...this is the most ridiculous thing happened and the biggest flaw in the writing amongst watever v had issues with till now...Lalla is the latest matured person who has turned to Khatri...rather maybe by mistake instead of Khatri they Shot Lalla ....

HS the most matured person till now tells NB that Minu should not be talking to her grand parents...one more confusion...how will he ever say that for any reason...he has been shown to be sensible...has be lost his senses...or are they trying to show that a person loses. His senses after marriage ...suddenly so much bias ...have they all lost their emotions ...

Babita’s saying the same was also confusing but then I could still relate to it as she has been shown a bit insecured from start and they have been trying hard to prove her immatured ...hence her behaviour is still justified as she might be worried Mini might go against her under influence of her grand parents (though agn not 100% convinced still fair chance she might feel so hence not wanting mini to meet her grand parents). But still her outburst is understud but till date she was caring towards them...now she said wat she wanted to and that was necessary...however to completely break relations is not in her nature so now also to keep the grudge is not very justified. Few days back they showed Babita feeling bad that she shouted at Lovely thought she was right doing so..same Babita would she not want to talk to her in laws...as after watever happened she has been shown trying to always be nice to them. Will she completely break off the bond...

NB seemed the only one matured sensible ...she is shown to be understanding wat Mini is going thru

But the same HS who was so caring towards Mini how has he become so insensitive...not so caring ...suddenly he is shown to feel for his wife to an extent where he does not care for his daughter’s feelings ...but he was not like this ever ...so does marriage literally transform u

Why so much complexity in relations after marriage ...

Babita’s wanting to go to Mini..her care towards her...her not accepting HS yet and telling him she needs time was well shown and justified ...as it is understood she will need time..

.but the other things are little bit so clear to me...Lalla’s speech was simply confusing for me...feel like they shud reshoot and show the same episode agn ....Not at all justified ...