Originally posted by: ZVRSEYZSJSHY4TYQ
From what I have seen that's true, even if you disagree I don't think it can be denied.
I was laughing that you took my post, seriously.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: ZVRSEYZSJSHY4TYQ
From what I have seen that's true, even if you disagree I don't think it can be denied.
I was laughing that you took my post, seriously.
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
I was laughing that you took my post, seriously.
Well you never know with this forum, I saw a user saying Aishwarya was never beautiful
I never felt SRK is ugly. Is he?
He isn't conventionally good looking I guess..not that it matters, he still has a very large female fanbase. His charm/overall style still made him very appealing in his prime
There are so many. Actresses list will be shorter.
Dilip kumar, Amitabh, SRK - avg looking
Ranveer, Nikhil dwivedi - Ugly.
Only Ajay Devgan and Sunil Shetty were mocked for their looks when they were starting off.
The rest never really came under Bad lookers at all. Though they r all mocked now during fanwars. They r average lookers 😆
Bollywood always had very few good lookers at any given era among Actors. From Rajkapoor, Dev Anand, Dilip kumar, Ashok Kumar, Rajendra Kumar, Shatrugan Sinha, Nepali looking Rajesh Khanna, Shammi, Randhir, Sanjeev Kumar, Jeetendra, Biswajit, Sunil Dutt, Anil Kapoor, u name it everyone was average lookers only.
So, these people were doing nothing great that deserves any "special applause".
Here is the one who was/is great looking and made perfect lead hero 👍🏼





This user wants to turn every thread into a pointless fan war..
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da5h98rMNxc/?igsh=Mm1mYnlocXZoYWpt
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2073032762441748548?s=46
https://x.com/i/status/2067093840310538681
https://x.com/i/status/2052654183350939874
https://x.com/i/status/2044471094300840343
1