So again menu blackmail and mishti sacrifice spoiler

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

There is a picture posted on Instagram where bb is with a phone and mishti is watching something with pleading eyes

So its clear menu might blackmail mishti again by doing something with her family member might be trapping sharya or vishambhar in fake case with proof or might be as someone was predicting sharya doing something

And mishti mahan fl will have to sacrifice to protect her family

And thus will just ask from breakup from abir giving reason I don't want to be in this type of relation where I would be humiliated or u have to go through this much anyway whatever reason might be but abir will be left broken knowing nothing about bb blackmail and this is the only reason that mishti has revealed everything to abir but not about menu knowing and blackmailing reason

And the mahan fl will give up and thus rishta talks and rishta of mishti but on marriage day somehow due to some reason either abir will come to know the reason behind mishti action or the bridegroom would be some criminal type and thus have to marry mishti (dulha swap) or he will expose the boy and shadi will be canceled

And mishti mahan fl tyaagmurti would be ready for another set of blackmailing after doing some romance again with abir

As CVS has got the idea menu blackmailing and mishti crying is the favorite track of trip aunty

For those who say we have faith on producer or anyone especially producer then watch yrkkh how ml and fl is destroyed and not only that their cheater uncle cheated a girl and escaped everything by a sorry as there was some Instagram video

Anyway I am quoting forum or yrhpk so don't care whatever u all have to say

This show is nothing different same fl crying loosing her self respect giving in to abuse is considered situation ko samajhna hiding crime of family member is called not destroying happiness and doing endless tyaag and ml unaware of everything but even if aware what he will do not send his family member to jail or cut relation either will ask fl to wear it and say a sorry for past and even book it for future insult as after all yeah rishtey hain pyaar ke 

Just saying 

GOOD BYE