adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

except abir everyone is meenu in rajvansh family

all believe what meenu says or does

i feel bad when everyone will know the truth how they will react

as now after today i can say this woman is just dilusional has destroyed everything in her ego and possessiveness

and i fear kunal is even following her path

and i blame even abir for kunal doing he has protected kunal so much that now kunal is just exact like meenu

abir cant get away and make kunal blameless by putting all blame on meenu

today even he asked mishti to behave like abla nari infront of kunal so that his baby brother remains a baby as he is baby and baccho ko har bhool chuk maaf

i am seeing krpkab seaon 2 and dont know if kunal will ever we called out for what he has done like ishwari was justified there but atlest she realised her mistake

whatever today kunal and kuhu r because of abir and mishti they in process of becoming mahan hidden their sibling truth and the other mollcodled or babysitted his baby brother

dont know where abir and mishti character r going but its need of hour to call out kunal and not put blame on meenu or blame themselves 

but i doubt as its a tv serial and here main lead has to bear everything 

in itv its written how much main lead will cry they will get trp and i dont blame them as at the end of day its business

but dont know there r some dilusional fans who will say that whatever kunal and kuhu r is due to abir and mishti yeah they r but kunal and kuhu r now big enough to understand right and wrong but they even chose that path

so i blame all four for the mess in their life

and for those who say kunal and kuhu r like this because they have to act mature abir got away from responsibility and kunal has to handle business or kuhu has to share things 

seriously today abir told how he always was there for mishti and it was kunal choice to go to harvard and join his mom business and abir simply chose his path

in this whole serial i love that everything is realistic especially kunal kuhu they r the most real one as in real life i have not seen abir or mishti but has seen kunal kuhu many

thaty why i dont like abir mishti much although till now i love abir lets see how he handle in future but i am dissapointed with him the way he still pass kunal blameless and mishti toh i just dont like her 

in real life if what case was there its very simple that abir would have left and lived separately and later diffrences would have sorted out as both r big enough and bothr independen noone has time to do family family in real life as today all r living in small nulear family and just have formalion with other members

as i have seen alot of love stories and its better than daily humiliation but we r talking about itv so leads have to suffer and cry and has to do family family who not even care for you and itv dont know when will show reality i hope one day itv come out of this joint family concept as now in reality there is no such thing