Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jvr1011 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Ohh FB..... it’s like .... milegii milegiii sabko aarti milegi Prerna ke saath 🤣

Sab line mein khade raho...Pre ke saath arthi karne ke liye....what a joke🤣

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Please edit out the 2nd para from Mahi's quote..Be careful before quoting others. Remove lines that can get us into trouble.

Done. I don't want anyone in trouble bec of me.

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Seriously why can’t they make Anu go away for sometime rather than buttering him like this!!!🤔

They seem to be adamant to establish the other pair...best of luck to them. Already they made pre look like an object or trophy. N killing Anu’s character too 

are he didn't push..he was behind Bajaj..but accidentally debu da fell .. n he got a chance..

Btw did they troll someone today

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2A34FxhvGU/?igshid=w0ma776fen8b

Anu uttering all these dial🤣

Jvr1011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

They have made Pre look like a parcel from “passing the parcel” game🤪

Sabki bari aati hai eventually to pass her to next....taaliyaaan cvs 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Hail woman empowerment 🙌🏼🤣

When I read ppl mentioning how good Pre’s hubby will be for her to grow and become independent blah blah...kya mazak hain...are we watching the same show..??mata in the name of empowerment is making mockery of women and dare they call this fictional drama just to get away with it...this is not even regressive , this is beyond that...

Mata if you cannot come up with a decent track ...please shut the show up...🤣

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I guess,  I have become so hopeless that the precap didn't have any effect on me .

LOL😆This is Ekta's version of torn between two guys...kiske saath mein arti karu?😒

precap me aarti khatam ho gayi hai😆

Parth was SOOO GOOOD Today ...

Some really good acting ...

Jvr1011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahuldravidfan

i had a feeling from the precap.. did anu trip bajaj as the waiter seemed to be pushed.. 

I really don't want anu to be shown like that.. 😭

Maybe not....it could be Mastan jodi...even they don’t want Prerish jodi...don’t think they will show Anu doing something like this...even if he does, makers in the next scene will come up with hefty explanations...like it was honest mistake..blah blah. Have faith in cvs justifying Anu’s actions if he is the one doing it...which I don’t think 

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sss1119

When I read ppl mentioning how good Pre’s hubby will be for her to grow and become independent blah blah...kya mazak hain...are we watching the same show..??mata in the name of empowerment is making mockery of women and dare they call this fictional drama just to get away with it...this is not even regressive , this is beyond that...

Mata if you cannot come up with a decent track ...please shut the show up...🤣

Seriously yaar matlab fiction n entertainment ke naam pe kuch bhi dikhaaoge kuch to sharam rakho 🤪

I don’t find this show kisi bhi angle se entertaining atm. Utter nonsense 🤪🤣

Poor Actors that they are stuck in this madness. Chalo atleast they are getting money but humara kya? We are giving the money to watch this 💩 🥺🤣

Paise bhi gaye aur dimaag bhi 🤣🤣🤣