I loved her IG story though 🤣
Come back home ----❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I loved her IG story though 🤣
Come back home ----❤️❤️
Originally posted by: ifmember
I love your DPs of pre / erin😆
❤️
Behno bahar aao I have created the thread..let's cherish anupre there...
🥳we r trending again
thank u ekta given us parica as anupre🥳
" Do palo ka h andhera bas subah ka intjaar karo...
Kya rakha apas ke nafrat me yaro,
Choti si zindagi h baas, har kisi se pyar karo.....
Good Night Anupreians..... 
Originally posted by: RollingStones
Don’t use that word for me ....😆. people have insulted that word for me 🤣
🤗.... but I’m sups happy ...
Karma is a bitch !!!!
😆Now can we use that word in AT...???.aakhir uska naamkaran tho humari apni AT Doctor ne ki hain....😳
https://www.instagram.com/p/B16umFfBRMj/?igshid=ls7vgqd1hsln
Wish agle saal parth apne ghar ganpati rakhe aur sabko bhulaye😊
in dono.ko sath me dekhkar na jaane kyun mujhe bada accha lagta hai😆
happy 1 yr of anupre
on such a special day of Ganesh Chaturthi