27 August written update

sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Vish 27th August 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Alia is tensed and tells Aditya that there was something in water, there is something wrong here. Aditya says calm down, not everything is bad in life, he hugs her and says lets enjoy. He makes her lie down and massages her back. Sabrina appears on TV. Alia turns to see but doesnt see her. Alia says I will go to bring medicine. Alia is about to slip with banana peel but Aditya catches her, flashback shows how Sabrina had thrown that. Alia says how did it come here? Aditya asks her to relax. Sabrina eyes them and thinks I will play my masterstroke now. 

Sabrina comes in pool and creates a creature in water. She says welcome here Jalakshini, I am in trouble, I sound my snake soul mate but Alia married him, you have to stop them becoming one, will you help me? Jalakshini smirks.

Alia

says to Aditya that I dont want to live here, lets leave. He says I will talk on reception. A girl in stylish clothes come there and kisses Aditya’s cheek. He says oh my God Saanya, he hugs her. Alia eyes them. Aditya moves away. Saanya says I was thinking about you only, she caresses his face. Aditya says meet my wife and love Alia. Saanvi says you married? You used to fly and now you are caged? Aditya says I have changed. Saanya says you cant change your nature, I doubt about this marriage, she laughs and sits with them. Saanya says praise me some Aditya. Aditya says Saanya was my best friend. Saanya says I was Aditya’s girlfriend, his biggest relationship, he was serious about me. Aditya says you wish.

Jalakshini/Saanya comes to Sabrina, she says I will make Alia jealous and she will die. Sabrina thanks her. 

Saanya hugs Aditya and says come with me for sometime. Aditya says give me time. Alia is angry, Saanya mistakenly throws drink on her shirt. Alia leaves. Saanya casts a spell on Aditya and smirks. She says lets go out.

Saanya seductively dances around Aditya. Aditya is spelled and dances with her. Alia is shocked to see them close. Alia says I thought my love changed him but Aditya is still a womanizer and a flirt. She shouts at him and asks him what he is doing. Aditya is confused but Alia’s sindoor falls on him and he comes to his senses, he asks what he did? Alia says we are on honeymoon and you are flirting another woman? She leaves from there. Saanya says dont worry, I will talk to her. Aditya leaves. Saanya smirks at Sabrina. 

PRECAP- Saanya ties and numbs Aditya, she says Sabrina will come. Sabrina traps Alia and comes to Aditya, she is about to poison him. 

Update Credit to: Atiba