😆CVs ke sar par
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😆CVs ke sar par
Strong PTu badi brave haii apni nind waste karti haii aur Bajju bhi nhi dikhtaa.....
After such a long wait😈
yeppp!!!!
got new one in the afternoon fixed my glares too and one is pendingAaaeeee Aaeeee ❤️btw spex ka Kya huaa???? How's your health babe?
Fever hogaya yaar barish mein bheegne ke wajah se 😡but zyada nahi hai thik hai. 😆 thank you so much ♥️🤗🤗
yup me too
Originally posted by: shin-chan
I watched yerterday first meeting scene of PreRish🤣😒
I'm going to go back to his first scene in KZK
I understand 😆Not in that way.. I hope you do understand!🤣🤣
that way is reserved only for PreRish 😆
🤤🤤🤤Koi isko CPR do re!!!!!
Apun hi dedegaaa aur fayda utha legaa fir Prerna see pita bhi jaegaaa .....☺️
i was 5 now i am 4😏I'm 27 and I still behave like a kid😔
Exactly!