I'm such a silent reader on this thread because reading everyone's commentary is wayyyy too much fun. I'm not nearly as funny and I just wanted to say you lot are the absolute best, the show feels less torturous with your company!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I'm such a silent reader on this thread because reading everyone's commentary is wayyyy too much fun. I'm not nearly as funny and I just wanted to say you lot are the absolute best, the show feels less torturous with your company!!!
Originally posted by: 7QAKV76GDQHOKRBQ
No. She got triggered by Maasi's continous taunts. Else she thought of let them go.
Nope. Moh never lets go of something lik this...she would have postponed it...but not let go
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Oppo bhi sadist nikli 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔
toh iyea keya nayi for me ? but isbar ka kia ?
Originally posted by: saps.156
I loved her pause before touching his hand...she knew exactly wat she had accused him of earlier and that's y that momentary pause.
And this was symbolic for P to fall for him first.
This marks the beginning of him being her support system for everything now on.
good one ji👏
that pause was imperative , it wasn't in emotional flow she held on to his hand .. she willingly took that step
yess and yes @ bold ..
Originally posted by: vena.cava.
I'm such a silent reader on this thread because reading everyone's commentary is wayyyy too much fun. I'm not nearly as funny and I just wanted to say you lot are the absolute best, the show feels less torturous with your company!!!
No hesitation , just join with us
Late night food delivery options save my life. 😆
Originally posted by: vena.cava.
I'm such a silent reader on this thread because reading everyone's commentary is wayyyy too much fun. I'm not nearly as funny and I just wanted to say you lot are the absolute best, the show feels less torturous with your company!!!
Thanks a bunch, on behalf of everyone here🤗
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Late night food delivery options save my life. 😆
Lucky u...we just had to do with bread n Maggi back then
Thank you!Originally posted by: vena.cava.
I'm such a silent reader on this thread because reading everyone's commentary is wayyyy too much fun. I'm not nearly as funny and I just wanted to say you lot are the absolute best, the show feels less torturous with your company!!!
I adore your writings. :)
Good Night Oppo 🤗 aaj hum mile bhi nahi