I find sara very weird looking..Her nose, Mouth/teeth are unpleasant looking..she has a broad musculine frame and manly voice.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
I find sara very weird looking..Her nose, Mouth/teeth are unpleasant looking..she has a broad musculine frame and manly voice.
Please no !!
Not at all !!
She is not bollywood level pretty bt still better looking than janu, Jan looks head to toe plastic.
She is average looking. She kind of looks like Karishma Kapoor.
Even I don’t find her that pretty..same with Janvi I don’t her very pretty.They are both average looking girls.That said I do find Janvi’s sweetness and innocence more genuine.
She has sharp chin. I dont like sharp chin tbh cause it makes your face triangle looking and i dont like it , reason being is that it looks like some sort of salty chips / wafers which i hate it too.
I don't find both of them great heroine materials. They are not that good for all the hype they are getting. Let's wait for more 2-3 years to see their actual personality rather than PR created one.
Sara looks too much like her mother. I don’t find mother and daughter pretty.
None of the Pataudi has that delicate beauty like Sharmila Tagore in her prime.
She looks horrible when she laughs.
Originally posted by: 5T6IJG33C4QCZADM
She is average looking. She kind of looks like Karishma Kapoor.
Karishma used to look quite pretty during her Raja Hindustani day's.
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
4