Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome superb fabulous emotional update di

Plz continue soon

Thanks for pm

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 34

Ishita hugged adiru tight and both burst into tears feeling her arms around them.

Ishita-shh ,don't cry bachcha,rote nahi.sab kuch thik ho jaayega .

Adi-sorry maa,we misbehaved with u ,hurt u so much,phir bhi aapne hume sirf aur sirf pyaar Kiya,we r really sorry.we were pathetic.hume please maaf kar do ,maa.he said crying while ruhi was just crying.

Ishita-main tum log se naraaz nahi ,just waiting for Raman to forgive u.aur tum logon ki determination dekh kar mujhe lagta hai bahut jaldi papa bhi maan jaayenge and then we will live happily together.

Ruhi-haan maa,ab hum kabhi aap logon ko chod kar nahi jaayenge.kabhi bhi nahi.

Ishita-toh tum logon ki padhayi.

Adi-we have talked about it,we can continue through correspondence and then just go to give exams.phir degree mil jayegi then we will find job here only,kahin nahi jaana hume aap logon se dur.

Ruhi-yes,aisi padhayi nahi chahiye joh hume papa ko hurt karna seekhe de.it was our fault that we got influenced so badly with that culture.humne bahut galat kiya,maa .papa hume maaf kar denge naa??

Ishita-koshish karoge aur koshish sachchi hogi toh jarur karenge .

Ruhi-we will try our level best and will surely win him.

Ishita-achcha bahut baat ho gayi,Rona dhona bhi ho gaya .now freshen up ,main tum sabke liye khana banati hoon.chunnu ,u r going to school.

Chunnu-no maa,don't feel like going.aaj didi-bhaiya aayen hai .main aaj ruk jaaun.will help u.

Ishita-ok ,but I don't need ur help .apni studies karo warna papa aakar daantenge.

Chunnu -ok maa,u r the best.she said hugging Ishita.

Ishita-achcha no maskabaazi,jao Didi -bhaiya ko inka room dikha do.

Chunnu nodded and took adiru inside.ishita went to kitchen and was about to start cooking but thought to call Raman.

She called him,he smiled seeing her number and said-haan bolo.

Ishita-aap pahunch gaye??

Raman -ji.

Ishita-class mein hai??

Raman -no ,staff room mein.bolo.

Ishita-u r not angry on me naa??

Raman-why I will be angry on u.tu toh meri jaan hai ,jisne meri suni Zindagi mein khushiyan laayi hai.i can't be angry on u ever,I love u alot.

Ishita smiled hearing him and said-i love u too ,raman.achcha woh saare note sambhal kar rakh lijiyega.kho naa jaaye,they r very precious.

Raman saw the notes in his hand and said-u know me just too well.i will do that.what u r doing ??

Ishita-khana banane jaa rahi hoon,rajma chawal,butter chicken ,naan ,pulav,raita,she was saying when he said-bas bas,kitna banaogi.

Ishita-samajh hi nahi aa raha,Kya Kya khila doon.i am very happy they came to us.she said smiling.

Raman-phir bhi itna,they r not going back,aaram se khila dena.he said and stopped realising what he said.

Ishita-u know this??

Raman -i called London,got to know they have changed their regular course into correspondence.they really want to stay with us.i was ready to bear their every expense but still they came back.he said with moist eyes .

Ishita-coz they love u too much.aapki maafi chahte hai.

Raman -i too want to forgive them but nahi ho raha mujhse.

Ishita-its ok,take ur time.they r here only.chaliye ab khana banati hoon,bahut kuch banana hai.

Raman -butter chicken shaam ko banana.ok.

Ishita-as u say,aap aa rahen hai naa??

Raman -aur nahi toh Kya,maar khana hai tumse??breakfast bhi nahi Kiya,lunch par bhi nahi aaunga toh bahut maar padegi.he said smiling.

Ishita-kuch bhi,Maine kab maara aapko.main maarti hoon kya aapko??

Raman -but main toh darta hoon naa apni home minister se.he said smiling.

Ishita-achcha chaliye ,professor sahab.phone rakhiye,bachchon ko padhaiye.i have to look after my kids .

Raman -haan bhai,ab bachchon wali ho gayi ho.pati ko kyun puchogi.

Ishita-ab lagta hai pitaayi karni padegi .bahut bol rahen hai but achcha lag raha hai.u r smiling wholeheartedly after very long ,very very long.and I am liking u this way only.love u,come home soon.

Raman -i will jaan,bye for now.he said and hung the phone smiling.

After two hours,Raman reached home all smiling only to see chunnu sitting and solving some problem.she wasn't able to solve it and said-maa,dekho naa,shayad aapko aata ho.

Ishita who was arranging plates for everyone said-naa re baba,I don't understand all these.apne papa se puchna jab woh aayenge.

Chunnu-kya maa,aap papa ki wife ho,tab bhi aapko statistics nahi aata!

Ishita-haan toh main padhti thodi naa hoon unse.she was saying when ruhi came and said-ofcourse,maa toh pyaar karti hai papa se.naa maa.she said smiling making Ishita blush.

Ishita-kuch bhi.

Ruhi went to chunnu and said-let me see.she said and start solving the equation.

After sometime,

Ruhi-its done.it was simple chunnu,dekh aise hoga .she said and start making chunnu understand while Raman was happily seeing everyone.he always wanted his family to be happy and completed like this.

Chunnu-thanks Didi,mujhe aa hi nahi raha tha.aap bilkul papa ki tarah intelligent ho.

Ruhi-woh toh main hoon,ekdum apne papa ki tarah.intelligent aur smart.she was saying when adi come and said-achcha tu kab se ho gayi intelligent.main hoon papa ki tarah intelligent.chunnu tujhe kuch puchna hoga toh mujhse puchna.mujhe sab aata hai.isse kuch nahi aata,ekdum buddhu hai yeh.he said smiling teasing ruhi .

Ruhi -achcha ,abhi batati hoon,main buddhu hoon.she said and running behind adi ,he was just running and hide behind Ishita and said-maa bachao mujhe.yeh ladki pagal hai.he was saying and hiding behind Ishita while ruhi said-maa ,aap hato.i will not spare him today.bhai hamesha mujhe chidate hai .she was saying while Ishita was just smiling .

Ishita-ruhi ,Aditya ,suno ,arey suno toh.she was saying and finally said-ruk jao baith jao,let me serve u two food.bhookh lagi hogi naa.

Adi-abhi nahi maa,let papa come.will eat with him only.its long we had food with him.aaj hum sab ek saath khana khayenge,like a family.he said to which ruhi nodded .

Chunnu-haan maa,papa se saath khayenge .let's wait for him.she said and everyone start waiting for Raman while he was just smiling looking at his family.it was his dream coming true seeing all his loved ones together and happy.

That's all for now,enjoy.

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update Di...

Finally all were together....

Raman was happy but couldn’t bring himself to forgive AdiRu...

Ishita was excited to prepare food for them...

IshRa’s phone convo was nice and cute...

Plz update soon...

Thank you....

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Adiru apologied to ishita

She encouraged them to manofy raman

Loved ishra’s cute convo 

Their family moments were so beautiful ❤️

Lets see what happens next 

Eagerly waiting for the next update 

Ty 4 d pm too

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice update 👏

Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mind blowing  update.....

Reallly too good

Finally all were together....

Raman was happy but couldn’t bring himself to forgive AdiRu...

Ishita was excited to prepare food for them...

IshRa’s phone convo was nice and cute

Ruhi adi fight scenes too sweet and chunnu really cute

Eagerly waiting for next update 

Wonderful 

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome....fabulous update di....

Loved family get together......

Loved all scenes.....

Continue soon di...

Kavya_P thumbnail